Status: Currently being re-written

Howl.

Ch. Three - Beating like a hammer

Every year for four years, there has been a party the first weekend after school lets out. And for four years in a row, I've attended this party, and watched it grow from an innocent dance party to a full-blown, alcohol and drug filled party. Just like every other typical high school party. La Push was a secluded little town, and teenagers could get away with basically anything they wanted to. There were countless places to hide from the police.

I could hear the bass pumping as Mary pulled up to Schuyler Brenton's house, the main man in the party business. His parents were always away on business or vacation, and so there was something going on at least twice a month. I still couldn't figure out how he could get away with so many parties.

"You're not going to be a total bummer, are you?" Mary asked, unbuckling her seat belt.

I sighed, and got out of the car. I hated everything about parties, and didn't know why I let Mary drag me to them. Alcohol ruined people's lives, and I just chose not to be a part of that.

Plastic cups littered the carpet when Mary and I walked inside, beer and soda spewing out of them. The place was packed, and I already knew that this was not going to be any fun. I tried to find a familiar face, but to no avail. When I turned back to Mary, she had already run off, and was dancing with Logan, the boy who she's been wanting to jump for ages.

Sighing, I pushed my way through the crowd, avoiding eye contact. I knew most of these people, but it was all a matter if they knew me enough not to judge me. I had always been the 'weird' kid at school, never following any specific crowd. Most of it had to do with the fact that I hung out with Embry all the time. I don't think anyone understood our friendship.

Well, what used to be our friendship.

"Hey, sugar," someone slurred behind me. I found myself in the back screened-in porch, staring directly at Freddy Warner. He leaned against the door frame, his eyes eagerly searching my body. I felt so violated.

"What do you want, Freddy?" I asked. I knew he was too drunk to hear the tremor of nervousness in my voice.

"Don't tell me," he said, hiccuping, "that you don't know what I want."

"Your girlfriend is probably looking for you."

He closed the space between us by a good three feet. That left only one foot. "My giiirlfrin? I don't know what you're talkin' 'bout."

I folded my arms over my chest and took a small step backwards, but he grabbed my wrist before I could get far enough away. "Freddy," I said, whimpering. He pushed me onto the wicker couch, dropping the red plastic cup that he held in his other hand.

"You're so pretty, Lilly," Freddy whispered, guiding me backwards so that I was lying on the thin cushion material. I pushed against his shoulders, but there was no chance. Freddy was a football player. He was just too big.

Pressing his mouth against my neck, I cried. I knew I shouldn't have come to this party. Freddy kissed my face, and I struggled underneath him, hoping that I could some how escape.

"Aaw, are you scared?" He asked, unzipping my jeans. "This won't hurt." He hiccuped again.

"Help me!"

Freddy covered my mouth with his hand, glaring at me with menace. "Shut up, you stupid bitch." He pushed his hand down my pants, brushing the baby soft skin of my hips. When he reached my womanhood, I cried harder.

"Stop! Please!" Couldn't anyone hear me? I looked to the door, only now noticing it was closed. "Freddy!"

He ripped my jeans down to my ankles in response. "You," he whispered, smirking devillishly, "are so hot. I've wanted this for so long." With his hand still over my mouth, he tugged my panties down.

I watched defenselessly as he undid his zipper, exposing himself freely. I pounded against his chest, sobbing now. My breathing was staggered. I tried not to think about real life when Freddy pulled himself on top of me on the small, cramped wicker couch. He kissed me hard, shoving his tongue down my throat, making me gag.

"No! Please, no, don't do this!" I whimpered, pushing weakly against him. "Please."

Pain seared through my pelvis, down my legs, and up my abdomen. "Shut the fuck up, Lilly. I know you want this."

"Get off of me!"

Ignoring my cries of protest, Freddy continued, slamming his hips into mine and moaning loudly. I cried, my eyes tired and puffy already. I couldn't see clearly, but what I saw the next moment came as a complete surprise.

Freddy was thrown across the porch, crashing into the small love-seat adjacent to me. A pair of hands cupped my face, the thumbs brushing across my cheeks. I groped for my underwear. "Help," I whispered.

"We need to get you to the hospital," they said, their voice full of concern. They helped with my jeans, and lifting one of my arms over their head, I noticed how tall they were. After a few tries of trying to get me through the back door, they lifted me off of my feet and I closed my eyes. "Everything's going to be ok, Lilly. I promise. God, I'm going to kick his ass."

I tried to nod, but my whole body was in shock. I could hardly move. As they carried me, I tried not to fall asleep, but the warmth of their skin and their steady breathing was the most comforting thing I'd experienced in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ch. title: Help, I'm alive by Metric. Cool song.
I really don't feel very confident about this chapter. Probably because I've never done a rape scene before. But, yeah.

Comments? <3