I'm Gonna Break Down These Walls

Give Everything

"How did you feel?" Vanessa asked about the kiss. I told her everything that happened. I got some 'ooh's and 'ah's from her here and there while I told her the story.

"Honestly, it was the most amazing kiss or more likes kisses ever. I mean I got tingles and everything. I got butterflies in my stomach and I could hear the fireworks explode in my mind. It sounds weird but it happened," I said.

She smiled. "I think you're in love," she sang.

I frowned. "I am not. I just really, really like him. There's a difference and what about you and Jack, huh? You guys were cuddling on the couch last night."

"Shut up. Yes, we were and what's your point?" Thankfully she gets distracted easily so I can easily change the subject.

"Did you two kiss or what? Make out?"

"We did kiss." She grinned and I smiled. "But then I told him I can't since I'm going to move back home soon." She frowned.

"It would be really awesome if you could stay here. I miss you so damn much." I hugged her and she hugged me back. "You should convince your mom to let you stay here with me forever!"

She laughed. "I could call my mom and maybe arrange something." We had spent all that morning talking about it. It was the afternoon already. Alex and I stayed out till two or so. It was worth it though. "You and Alex should get married. You would have some hot ass babies."

I laughed. "It's only been a day, Nessa! Calm down." She laughed again and I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

"You're vibrating," she said, chuckling.

I shook my head. "I know." I looked at the text that I got from Alex. 'Hey, beautiful. I miss you.' I smiled as I read his text. I texted back 'Hey, stud muffin haha. I miss you, too. You should come over(:'. He texted back an okay and a few minutes later he was here. I went to go open the door. My parents greeted Alex and we went up to my room. They would let him come up here even when we were friends. They trust me and they trust him. "What are you doing?" I asked Vanessa. She was on my phone talking to someone.

"It's your Uncle Jason and-" I cut her off by grabbing my phone and she frowned at me.

"Uncle Jason!" I shouted in the phone. "How are you?"

"Hey, El. I'm good. How are you? I heard you got a boyfriend." I could see him smiling at this moment.

"Well, not specifically. We haven't decided that yet..."

"I see. The CD you sent me. They're pretty good. Is the singer the one you're dating?"

"Yup, he's, uh, kinda here with me." Alex looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I just smiled.

"Well, I'm talking to the people now so I'll call you and tell you what happens and then I'll call him to come and see us."

"Okay, bye, Uncle Jason!"

"Bye, sweetheart."

I hung up my phone and Nessa gave me her classic 'I-know-what-you're-doing' look and Alex just looked at me confused. "I guess my parents told everyone," I said. "My uncle called me about how he's happy I'm dating you." I did a cheesy grin.

He smiled. "I think everyone is happy that we're dating." He lied down on my bed on his back and put his hands behind his head.

"You are seriously the best girlfriend ever and he doesn't even know it yet," Vanessa whispered in my ear.

"Shush," I whispered back. "I don't want him to know until my uncle tells me they're sure."

She nodded. "He's going to love you for it and I mean literally."

I smacked her arm. "Shut up."

"What are you two talking about?" Alex asked, propping himself on his elbows.

"Nothing..." I smiled sweetly. He sat up and I sat down on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. I kissed him and he kissed me back. "I didn't give you a hello kiss. I'm sorry."

He chuckled. "It's okay." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

"Ugh, you guys sicken me," Vanessa said. "You're so adorable together!" She put her hands up in the air and she walked out of my room to go to hers.

"Aw, she needs a boyfriend," I said, laughing and Alex laughed with me.

"I heard that!" she shouted and I heard her door close.

I looked back at Alex and kissed him. He seemed a bit surprised at first but kissed me back anyways. All those feelings I felt last night came back up, the butterflies and everything. It was definitely a nice feeling. He licked the bottom of my lip for entrance and I opened my mouth. I felt his phone vibrate in his pants a few minutes later.

"Ah, your pants are vibrating!" I said, pulling away. He frowned but took his phone out of his pocket and he looked out my window. I followed his gaze and saw Jack looking at us and then he shook his head.

"He said for us to stop making out. It's turning him on," Alex said.

I laughed and scrunched up my nose. "He's so gross," I said and Alex nodded. "But he's great and I love him." I waved at him and he waved back. I motioned for him to come over.

"Why are you telling him to come over?" Alex whined. "He already ruined our make out session and I want to make out more."

I playfully smacked his chest. "It's for Vanessa, you idiot." I got off of his lap and he frowned. Jack came into my room and he hugged me. "Hi, Jack." I hugged him back. I heard Vanessa shriek in excitement and she ran into my room. She hugged me after Jack had just let me go. "What the hell is going on?" I asked her.

"My mother has to be the most awesome mother in the world. She's letting me stay!" She hugged me again and I hugged her back. We jumped up and down in excitement. "I'm lucky I brought enough clothes to last me a whole year."

I laughed. "Yes, because you can't ever decide what to wear. I almost died bringing one of your suitcases upstairs."

"Shut up," she said, smacking my arm.

"Ouch! You're so abusive." I looked at Jack. "You should watch out for that unless you like it." I winked at him and he laughed.

"Oh, I do like that." He winked at Vanessa and nudged her.

Her eyes widened and I laughed at her. "You don't want me to hit you again do you?"

"I'm good. You two can go have fun now." I pushed them both out of my room. "Goodbye." I closed the door in their faces.

Alex laughed. "You're amazing, you know that?"

I sat down next to him. "Thank you. You are, too. Now what should we do?" Alex answered my question by kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so lazy to do this every day.