I'm Gonna Break Down These Walls

Today Was a Fairytale

I'm sure we had been making out for what seemed like hours but it's only been a few minutes. He was on top of me and kissing me. I kissed him back with the same force. My hands were in his hair. He was playing with my hair with one hand and supporting his weight with the other but our bodies were still in contact. One of my legs wrapped around his waist and my other leg was in between his legs. He trailed kisses down my neck and I smiled. He came back up and kissed me. I kissed him back. I kissed his nose, cheek, and then I kissed his neck. I could feel him shudder and then I felt something rub against my leg.

"Um," I said, nervously. "I think we should stop before we go too far."

He nodded and got off of me then sat down next to me. He covered his lap with a pillow. I think he knew why I wanted us to stop. "Sorry, El," he said. "You're just too hot for me to resist." He laughed.

I smiled. "Thanks? And it's okay." I kissed his cheek. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed him back. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked once I pulled away.

"That sounds good. What do you want to watch?"

"I don't know. It's funny when I came home last night I found Vanessa and Jack watching The Notebook and cuddling. It was cute but I didn't know Jack would actually watch that."

Alex shrugged. "He's actually much more romantic than he appears to be. When he really likes a girl, it just comes out."

"Is it like that with you too?" I asked as I looked for a movie in my collection.

"Yeah, but it's never really happened. It's only happened with you. You've been the first girl that I actually really, really like. I mean I've had other girlfriends but it's not the same. You're...different and with you it's different."

I nodded as I put in the movie The Princess Bride. It's one of my favorite movies. "I know what you mean," I said once I sat down next to him.

"Really?" he asked, looking at me raising his eyebrows. I love his big bushy eyebrows.

"Yes." I pressed play for the movie to begin. "I've had other boyfriends before, too, but it is different with you. It's even different than when I was with that guy and I thought I loved him. But maybe it was only because I had different feelings for him than I had for the other guys. I actually really liked him than my other boyfriends. You're different. It's different and I like you a lot." Admitting things to him is just so different but I trust him enough that I can tell him anything. After all, he is my best friend.

He nodded and kissed me. I kissed him back. "I like you a lot, too. You're just amazing. Hey, you put on The Princess Bride. Nice."

"It's one of my favorite movies. I'm sorry if I annoy you by saying every line." I smiled.

He smiled back. "It's fine. I love this movie, too. I might never admit that to anyone but you."

"I feel so honored." I put my hand over my heart.

He laughed. "Come here." I sat closer to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist and I put my head on his shoulder. "I do have to tell you you're definitely the best girlfriend ever." Oh, you don't even know the half of it and we're official now?

"Thank you. So we're official?" He nodded. "You're definitely the best boyfriend I've ever had then. You treat me like I should be treated. You make it seem like none of this is real but it's really happening. It's as if I'm in a fairytale. Don't I sound lame?"

He chuckled. "You will never sound lame to me. I like you for who you are. I like your nerdy ways."

I giggled. "Thank you, Gaskarth."

"You're welcome, Marty." He laughed. "You know I like the movie Back to the Future."

"Get the hell out!" I shouted. "Me too!"

"It's official. We're definitely perfect for each other."

I laughed and yet I think it's true. This might actually last. I think God officially loves me enough to bring a boy that actually takes care of me. But like my dad always says you'll find your prince charming but first you have to meet a few douche bags along the way. I smiled.

"Man, Inigo Montoya is my favorite," Alex said, laughing. "'My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.'" He did his impression of him and I laughed.

"That was so cute," I said and kissed his cheek.

"You missed." He looked at me.

"What?" He kissed me and I kissed him back. "Oh." I smiled and he smiled back. The movie was over and we hadn't really heard from Vanessa or Jack. Something was definitely going on there. "What do you think Vanessa and Jack are doing? I'm kinda scared to know what though."

He chuckled. "I have no idea. Maybe they're making out just like we were."

"I don't think Jack could control himself though."

He shrugged. "Vanessa is smart. I don't think she'd sleep with him."

"She wouldn't. They could be watching movies just like us or they could be making out like you said. It won't go any farther than that though. I know her."

"And I know Jack. His will power isn't really all that well but I think he really likes Vanessa. I can see it. He'll take things slow and see what happens later when it progresses."

I nodded. "Right, I just hope that you and I can be that way. We haven't even gone farther than making out and I already turn you on." I winked.

"Hush!" He nudged me. "No one needs to know that and don't rub it in!" He pouted.

"I'm sorry, baby." I kissed him and he kissed me back.

"So we already have pet names, eh? Let me give you one then. Hm..." He put his finger to his chin, tapping it in concentration. "I think I'll just call you beautiful." He smiled and I smiled back. "It's true." He kissed me and I kissed him back. I frowned. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head. "It's sad. I don't deserve you at all. You deserve someone better."

He put his hands on my cheeks and looked into my eyes. "It's more like the other way around. I don't deserve you. You deserve someone better than me. I'm glad I met you in so many levels."

I smiled. "I'm glad I met you, too. I don't think I'd ever be happy again if I didn't meet you or any of the other guys. I love you guys. You guys just make my day." He smiled back and kissed me. I kissed him back. He slid his arms down to my back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Seems like it's time for another make out session.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would really love some comments(: Please?