I'm Gonna Break Down These Walls

Take Me Somewhere

My parents came home and my friends stayed for dinner. It was interesting. My mom would smack Jack in the back of the head every time he cussed. It was funny but we went back to watching movies after. But then everyone had to leave after one movie was over. It was getting late and it was a school night. Everyone had to go home. After everyone left, Alex and Jack just stayed. Jack and Vanessa went to her room and Alex and I went to my room. They would probably end up leaving soon anyways.

I grabbed at his shirt and I pulled him down with me on the bed. He pulled away and I furrowed my eyebrows together. "We should probably stop," he said. "You don't want what happened last time, do you?"

I sighed. "No." I looked at the clock and it was around ten. He got off of me and lied down next to me. I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. His heartbeat seemed to be going crazy. "Your heartbeat is fast." I mindlessly started drawing circles on his chest.

"Oh, um, you make me nervous every time I'm around you." He smiled nervously as I looked up at him.

I smiled at him. I got off of him and lied down on my stomach and I propped myself up with my elbows and I put my head in my hands. "Really?"

"Yeah," he said, turning on his side towards me. "You give me feelings I've never had before and I like it. I try so hard to impress you even though it might not seem like it but I do."

I smiled again and I lied down on my side towards him. I pushed back the hair that was starting to fall in his eyes. He smiled at me and blushed. I put my hand on his cheek, caressing it. "You make my heart go crazy, too. Pretty much what you just said happens and that I do too."

He put his hand on the small of my back and pulled me closer to him. "You never have to try to impress me. I like you for who you are. You're amazing."

I kissed him and he kissed me back. "Thank you, Gaskarth." I smiled.

He smiled back. "You're welcome, Marty. Now make out with me damn it." I laughed and started kissing him again. After a few minutes, I pulled away and he frowned. "Why are you stopping?"

"Well, shouldn't you be getting back home? We have school tomorrow and it's getting pretty late."

He shrugged. "I don't care. I want to stay here with you." He smiled.

I smiled back. "I didn't want you to leave anyways." I kissed him and he kissed me back. "I'm gonna go change. I'll be right back." I got up and got some pajamas and I went to my bathroom. I changed quickly into my shorts and shirt. I got out of the bathroom and Alex was sitting up. His eyes widened when he saw me. "What?" I asked.

"You have sexy legs," he said. I smacked his chest and he grabbed my hand, kissing it. Then he pulled me into a kiss and I kissed him back. He pushed me back on the bed and half lied on top of me. He put his hand on my thigh and I shivered from his touch. I got this tingly feeling. "Are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded. "Mhm. It's just your touch gives me tingles." That sounded so lame.

He smiled. "Yeah, I feel the same way." I played with the collar on his shirt. He was only in his boxers and his under shirt. I would have definitely jumped his bones right then and there. It's weird for me to say that considering I don't just want to give myself away. But Alex is just so sexy. We have this sexual tension between us but of course we've only been dating a week. We're taking things slow as all relationships should go. He started kissing me again and I kissed him back.

"We should go to sleep," I said after a few minutes. "It's getting late."

He pouted but nodded. "Okay." I turned on my side with my back facing him. He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I put my hand over his and intertwined our fingers. "Night, babe."

I looked back at him and gave him a kiss. "Goodnight."

I groaned to my alarm clock going off. Alex's arm was tight around me and I felt him stir next to me. I pushed the snooze button and I turned over to look at him. He looked beautiful even in the mornings. "Morning," I said.

"Morning," he said, smiling at me. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I guess morning breath doesn't matter. "I don't wanna go to school today." He pouted.

"I know what you mean." He pulled me closer to him. "I don’t want to either."

He smirked. "Do you wanna skip?"

"Alexander William Gaskarth! We cannot skip." I playfully smacked his arm and left my hand resting on his arm.

He pouted. "Aw, c'mon! It's only one day." He gave me his signature smile and I could feel my heart melt.

"Ugh, I hate you."

"No, you don't." He pulled me even closer to him and kissed me. I kissed him back. "You like me...a lot."

"Yes, I am indeed very attracted to you. Now let me go shower, change, and brush my teeth."

"Okay, I'm gonna go do the same."

"My parents left early today so you're safe."

He sighed in relief. "Good. I'll be back soon."

"Okay, I'm pretty sure you'll be done before me so leave the door unlocked when you leave." He nodded and gave me a kiss goodbye and went out the door. I grabbed some jeans and a shirt of Alex's that he gave me. I took a shower and put my clothes on. I brushed my teeth and started to do my hair. I put eyeliner and mascara on. I don't put a lot on anymore since that night when Vanessa helped me. Then I put on some chap stick just because I hate having chapped lips. I walked out of my bathroom and saw Alex lying down on my bed on his back with his hands behind his head. He was wearing a beanie, obviously too lazy to do his hair. "Hey, hon," I said, smiling at him.

He sat up. "Hey, sweetie. You really get more beautiful every day."

"Shut up." I sat down next to him.

He smiled at me. "You," he kissed me, "are very sexy and my shirt looks better on you."

"Thank you, Alex." I kissed him and then kissed his nose. "You are very sexy as well."

He grinned. "Well, we're off to having an awesome day of skipping school."

I laughed. "Everyone is going to get really suspicious."

"Yeah, Jack is probably going to think we're off having sex somewhere." He shook his head.

"What are we going to do?" I asked and he smirked. Oh, how I love and hate that smirk at the same time. He had a plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, yes?(:
Posting at almost 3 in the morning. Yaaay!