I'm Gonna Break Down These Walls

You Give Me Butterflies

(Eliana's POV)
I'm not sure what happened but at the moment I have a headache I want to get rid of. It wasn't that bad. Thankfully, I had water last night. My hangover won’t be as bad. I went to my bathroom and got some medicine. I put them in my mouth and drank some water.

A shower would definitely be nice. I went back to my room and grabbed an American Eagle shirt, jeans, bra, and underwear. I showered and tried to recall what happened last night. I couldn't remember anything from the point of that guy and me in the room.

I got out of the shower and put my clothes on. I looked in the mirror and I just shrugged at how I looked. It wasn't that bad. I went back to my room and Alex was still sleeping. He can really sleep.

"Wake up!" I shouted as I smacked his chest.

"Ow, what the fuck?" he asked as he opened his eyes.

"Alex, what the hell happened last night?"

"Nothing happened."

"Alex, don't fuck with me."

"I'm serious, El. Nothing happened." He sat up. "Some guy led you upstairs and you were in a room alone with him. I was about to come get you when Tory said if I go after you she'll break up with me. But I guess I technically broke up with her since I didn't care because you were the only thing important at the time." My anger went away at this point. "Well, anyways, I got to the room. You were making out with that guy and I pulled him off of you. You didn't want to go and he pulled me away from you so I punched him in the face. I finally dragged you home and we were in your room. You called me an asshole but thanked me. Then we...started making out and clothes came off and that’s it. I stopped it before it went any further."

"Oh..."

"You know I wouldn't do that to you. Plus, I actually want you to remember when you do it with someone...you love."

I didn't plan on it but my arms just wrapped around him and I hugged him. "Thanks, Alex."

"No problem." I pulled away from him and he sighed.

"Are you okay?"

He nodded and got up and started putting his clothes on. His hair was all messed up like always. I got up and stood on my tip toes to fix his hair. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "Reminds me of old times," he said. "El?"

"Yes?" I looked at him and he grabbed my hand. I felt the sparks but I ignored them as he started talking.

"Believe me when I say this. I do truly love you and I know you're not ready for that. You might not want to get back together with me and I understand. But I will always be there for you as a best friend."

I smiled. "Thank you." I stood on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. He smiled back. "I still really like you a lot." His smile got wider. "Just give me some time, okay?"

"Okay. I'm gonna go home now." I nodded. He pecked my lips and walked out of my room. I sighed and I felt myself touching my lips. I got a weird feeling in my stomach. Why does he make me feel this way?

My cell phone started ringing and I had no idea where I was hearing it. I checked under my bed and there it was. I answered it.

"Oh, thank god you're okay! Where are you?" said Vanessa.

"I'm home. Alex saved my life."

"That's really sweet." I could just see her smiling now. "Are you two back together?" I could feel the perkiness coming out.

"No, V."

"Ugh, why?!"

"I need some time! I need to figure out my feelings and everything."

"Okay. I'll be home in a few seconds. I was at Jack's."

"Yeah, getting it on I bet."

"Shut up. Bye." She hung up and I hung up my phone.

I heard the front door open and close downstairs. I heard the footsteps coming from the stairs as I lied down and thought. Then I hear the shower come on. I don't know want to do. Feelings are too hard to explain. I know that my feelings for Alex changed just now but in a good way. It makes me like him more. But it's an indescribable like. I can't even explain it. Do I love him? My stomach did something weird and I don't really understand it.

I heard my phone buzz and it broke my thoughts.

'Wanna come to the studio with us?(:' It was a text from Jack. I texted him back a hell yes! And he told me to be outside in thirty minutes.

Vanessa busted in my room and she asked me what happened and then I explained to her everything to her even about what just happened now.

"Man, he really loves you. Do you think you love him now? If you don't, I will smack you," she said.

"I don't know! That's what I’m trying to figure out."

"Holy shit you're not going to deny it? You're changing, missy!"

"Whatever, let's go to the studio with the boys now," I said.

"Hey," I said to everyone and hugged them all. I left Alex for the end. "Hey, Alex."

"Hey, Eliana," he said, smiling. I hugged him and he hugged me back. We had a long hug. "I missed you best friend."

I laughed as I pulled away. "I missed you too best friend. Now let's go."

We all got in the van and we made our way to the studio. We got to the studio and went to where the boys would be recording their album.

I had to go to the bathroom and when I came back I came to the most beautiful voice. Alex was singing and I stood there as I watched him. He stared at me as he started to sing again. "Even though she doesn't believe in love, he's determined to call her bluff. Who could deny these butterflies? They're filling his gut. Waking the neighbors, unfamiliar faces, he pleads though he tries but he's only denied. Now he's dying to get inside. Forgive me, I'm trying to find my calling, I'm calling at night. I don't mean to be a bother but have you seen this girl? She's been running through my dreams and it's driving me crazy it seems. I'm going to ask her to marry me." He smiled at me and Vanessa nudged me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This part of the song goes with what their feeling I'd say.

I wanted a new picture. Is it okay?
I don't know when this story will end. I love this story though but probably soon. Comments?