I'm Gonna Break Down These Walls

Our Time is Fleeting

I woke up a couple of hours later in Alex's arms. He was holding me tightly. We don't have school anymore and we're about to graduate soon. It's exciting.

"Alex," I said, shaking him awake.

He groaned. "What?"

"Let's get home before people start to come in the park and think we're weird for sleeping here."

"Okay." He got up lazily and we started to walk back to our houses. "I'll see you later. Goodnight."

"Good morning and later." I hugged him and he hugged me back. We probably stood there for a couple of minutes. "Bye."

"Love you." He walked away and I walked inside my house. I sighed and changed into my PJ's and I hopped into bed and I immediately fell asleep.

"Wake up!" shouted Vanessa in my ear and I fell out of my bed.

"Ow, what the hell?" I asked, getting up from the ground.

"Your boyfriend is here with the rest of the guys."

"What are you talking about?"

"Alex and the guys are here! Get dressed so we can hang out with those crazy assholes."

"Alex is not my boyfriend and just let me get dressed. Get out of here." She left my room and I put on an August Burns Red shirt and some skinny jeans. I put on my Chuck's and then I walked downstairs to find all of my friends in the living room. Alex was talking to my mom which was weird. "Okay, I'm here."

"Ellie Wellie!" shouted Jack and he jumped on me and gave me a hug.

"Jack Attack!" I shouted as I hugged him back.

"Best friend! I love you more than Alex," he whispered the last part.

"Dude, I heard that! That's not cool!" said Alex.

"I'm kidding! I love you, Alex." Jack hugged him and he hugged him back.

"I love you, too, Jack."

"Please don't kiss in front of my mother." They didn't listen to me and they kissed each other on the lips. We all laughed even my mom. "I'm sorry you had to see that, Mom."

"It's alright, honey. You know I love your friends."

"Aw, I love you, too, Momma Martin," said Alex and he hugged her. My mom hugged him back and kissed his forehead.

"This is getting so weird. Can we go now?" I said, grabbing Vanessa's hand.

"Yes," she said. "And since when did we become lovers?"

I frowned. "We've always been lovers. How dare you?!" I pulled her out of the front door. "Bye, Mom!" I shouted back and then everyone came outside. "Where are we going anyways?"

"Yeah, what are we doing?" Zack asked.

"We should go shopping so we have something to wear for graduation," said Kara.

"Very true," said Kayla. "To the mall we go!"

"I want some food!" I said.

"Me too," said Jack. "Let's go get some."

We all ate at a restaurant and then we were off to the mall. We all went separate ways. I didn't really want to wear a dress but Vanessa thought it'd be nice. We were all going to wear dresses so I guess I won't feel weird.

"Oh, my gosh, you look beautiful!" Kayla said when I came out of the dressing room.

"Seriously?" I said. "I feel so weird." I made a face.

"Holy shit I'd so fuck you right now," Vanessa said and I laughed.

"You look hot," Kara said. "Get it."

"This feels like prom all over again. Ugh, how I so didn't like it."

"But you went with Alex so you had fun so shut up," said Vanessa.

We bought all of our dresses and then we were off to find some shoes. I found the cutest fuchsia colored heels and I bought them for my dress.

"I'm seriously excited about graduating," said Rian once we were all back in the car.

"I'm excited about fucking touring! Now that shit's exciting," said Jack.

"Yeah, because you're thinking girls, girls, girls!" I said.

"Maybe..." Vanessa hit the back of his head. "Baby, I'm just kidding!"

"Yeah, sure you are." She crossed her arms. He pouted and it stayed silence between them and Alex was sitting next to me, laughing at him.

"You're an asshole," I said. "Stop laughing."

"Yeah, asshole," said Jack.

"Shut the fuck up, Jack," said Vanessa.

Alex just kept laughing and I slapped my hand over his mouth. I glared at him and his eyes seemed to show mischief. I felt his tongue lick my hand and my eyes widened. I let go of his mouth. "Ew, Alex! That's fucking disgusting!" I wiped his slobber on his shirt and he just laughed.

"You didn't say that when my tongue was in your mouth," he said. My mouth went agape and everyone was staring at us now. The girls gasped.

"Dude, that was the worst thing to say," said Zack.

Alex's eyes widened. "Oh shit. Eliana, I'm so sorry!"

"Shut up!" I shouted and I just looked straight ahead.

Vanessa and I both stalked off after getting out of their van and we went up to our rooms. My phone immediately started ringing. I looked at it and it was Alex. I ignored it and I turned it off. Vanessa came into my room a little while later.

"Boys are stupid," she said, sitting next to me. "They say the worst things."

"Yup, but sooner or later we'll have to forgive them. I just want to make them suffer."

"Are we evil for doing that?"

"I don't think I care." We laughed. "Time for bed!" Vanessa nodded and she decided to stay in my room tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Started school again which sucks :/ Anyways, lame chapter. Comments?
Tomorrow's my mom's birthday! Happy birthday, Mom. I love you!(: