I'm Gonna Break Down These Walls

Time of Our Lives

I sat at the merch table with Vanessa. The other girls were taking a break for a while. The boys were getting ready to get on stage. Some people knew who they were. I was actually amazed. A lot of girls talked about how hot Alex is which made me angry. Just a little bit though.

"Well, I'm bored," Vanessa said.

"Yeah, me too," I said. I heard Alex's voice come from the speakers and then Jack's. "But we have a job to do. A job we're not even getting paid for."

"We're only doing it because we love them."

"Because you love them. I hate them."

"Shut up. You love them or else you wouldn't be here."

"I guess." I shrugged. A girl around my age walked up to our merch table. "Hey, may I help you?"

"Yeah," she said. "Can I get that shirt?" She pointed at it. "In a small." Trust me. She wasn't a small. I know I'm a bitch. So what?

I handed her the shirt and she gave me fifteen bucks. "Thanks."

"Thank you." She left.

We heard the boys play their set and then a lot of people started coming to the merch table and then we needed Kara and Kayla's help.

"Hey there, pretty lady!" said Alex. He was all sweaty and smelly too.

He was about to hug me. "Oh, hell no!" I shouted. "Back away! I am not hugging you until you shower."

He pouted. "Fine."

"Alex!" A lot of girls started shouting.

"I think you should go please your fans."

"I will! Kiss?"

"Uh, no." He started to walk away but he turned back around and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Eww!" I shouted. I got his sweat on my cheek. "Douche." I got a tissue and wiped his sweat off and got back to work. "May I help you?"

"That shirt in a medium," the girl said. I handed it to her and she gave me the money. "Thanks. Can I ask you a question?"

"Um, sure."

"Are you dating Alex?"

"Err, no. We're just friends."

"Oh. You guys would be really cute and you're really pretty."

"Oh, thanks. We tried that and it didn't really work out that well."

"How so?"

"Long story. Plus, if I was still dating him girls would hate me for it. Or at least most of them would."

"I wouldn't. I like the idea."

I smiled. "At least I know you're not the crazy kind of fan."

She laughed. "Thanks. I'm gonna go get signatures now."

"Have fun."

The boys were out giving signatures and we just watched. We were done selling shirts a long time ago. A few people were still talking to them. A lot of them left to go see the other band play that's on right now. I looked at Alex and he was looking right at me. He was talking and I'm pretty sure he was talking about me. A few of the girls looked at me. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

After a while, the rest of the girls left. We were putting the merch up and getting ready to put stuff on the van. It's insanely hard to live on a van especially with smelly boys and no showers! Thankfully, we're staying in a hotel. I need a shower.

"Can I get that hug now?" Alex asked as he grabbed the box from my hands. "I'm not sweaty anymore. If fan girls can hug me when I'm sweaty, you can."

I laughed. "That's because those girls are crazy but fine you can get your hug now." He put the box in the van and he opened up his arms for the hug. "You're such a weird child." I hugged him and he hugged me back really hard. "Ow, you're squishing me!"

"Kay, I'm good." He let go of me and got in the van. Rian was going to drive us to the hotel. Jack never drove. No one trusted him.

We got to the hotel. The boys shared rooms with their girlfriends and I slept in my own room and Alex did too.

"I'm gonna hang out with El while you shower Jack," said Vanessa.

"Or you can join me," said Jack, wiggling his eyebrows.

She laughed. "Go shower!" She kissed him and then we went to my room. "I love you!" she said as she sat down on the bed.

"Uh, why?" I asked.

"Because I wouldn't be here without you and have such an amazing boyfriend."

I laughed. "You're welcome, love."

"Now can I help you get back with Alex?"

"Not unless you tell my heart to decide now I love Alex then you can't."

"Well, your heart needs to figure out soon. I hate seeing the flirting going on."

"Me? Flirting? It's more like Alex flirting with me. I don't even do anything!"

"Okay, maybe you're right. What about those girls that were talking to Alex? Were you jealous?"

"Uh, no? They were just talking to him..."

"Right. That wasn't a good example. You did seem a bit uneasy when they were talking about how hot he was."

"Okay, I was a little jealous about that. I mean I will be jealous if some chick is all over him."

"Yeah." Then she smiled and I raised an eyebrow as in questioning her. "I'm not doing anything but I know you'll find out soon you love him."

"Uh, okay? That's very specific."

There was a knock on my door and I opened to reveal Alex and his hair was wet. His hair was going to be all wavy and flipped. "Hello. Wanna go out to eat?" he asked.

"Uh, are we all going out to eat?" He nodded and we went off to go eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna end this soon. It's getting to long. Maybe at 34 or 35. We'll see...