Status: Complete: Possible re-write/re-post

Two Roads Split Off From Here

Teaser Movies.



“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey, it’s Frank.”

“Hey, Frank, what’s up?” I asked, looking over at Steph.

“Nothing. I was going to ask if you were doing anything tonight?”

“I was going to hang out with Steph tonight.”

“Lisa!? Lisa? No! Go out with him!” Stephanie shouted in a whisper.

I shushed her.

“Oh really? I got Gerard hanging out with me. Maybe we could come pick you guys up and go see a movie.”

“I don’t know, does Gerard want to see a movie with Steph, you, and I?” I grinned at Stephanie.

“Yes! Yes!” she shouted in a whisper again.

“She’s there, isn’t she?”

“Yeah, she is, and bugging the hell outta me.”

“Ha. Hey, GERARD! GERAAAAARD!” Frank shouted.

“What?”

“HIII!”

I arched my eyebrow.

“Steph’s bugging Lisa, wanna go get them and go to a movie?”

“I told Steph not to bug anyone. I guess I gotta punish her now.”

“Over-share!” I shouted.

“What?” Steph looked at me.

“Gerard’s gonna come punish you for bugging me. I suggest you hide because they’re gonna be on their way soon.”

“We’re leaving now, so…about fifteen minutes?”

“Okay. See you soon. Bye.” I hung up. “I’m gonna take a quick shower, you know how to work the buzzer, right?”

“Yeah.”

I ran to take a fast shower. I got out and got dressed in a pair of blue jeans, a pink long sleeve shirt under a black t-shirt. I applied some eye-liner, outlined by pink eye-shadow. Then I ran a brush through my hair and fluffed it out. I grabbed my black Vans, and my big winter coat. I walked out and the three of them were watching TV. Frank looked at me, and I could tell that jaw was ready to hit the floor. Oh, come on, Frank. I’m not that good looking.

“Well, ready?” I asked.

We ran out to Frank’s car and got in.

“Hey, no NC-17 in my backseat,” Frank said.

“Oh, no, we’re saving that for the movie,” Gerard said.

“Lisa? We’re sitting far from them, right?”

“Yes.”

“What are we seeing anyways?” Stephanie asked.

“’The Descent.’ Scary movies are fun,” Frank said.

“Yes,” I said.

We got to the theater, paid for our tickets, and got some popcorn. Then we went to take our seats. Gerard and Steph had to take the seat that’s usually for the bigger people, just so they could snuggle with each other.

“You know, the arm rest does go up,” I whispered.

“Ok, fine,” Steph said. “Come on.”

We moved up to the top towards the middle. They got snuggly, and Frank and I cracked jokes to each other about them. Frank and I were watching the movie, getting into it. I was enjoying it, until the part came where the girl broke her leg. I was flinching with sympathy pain, and I grabbed onto Frank’s arm. I didn’t intend to, it was just the first thing I found.

“Oh, Jesus,” I whispered. “My leg.”

Frank chuckled beside me, then I felt his arm go around my shoulders. Once that part was over, I got back to normal. He still had his arm around me. I turned to look at his hand on my shoulder, and I just smiled. He really did like me. What was I going to do though?