Status: Complete: Possible re-write/re-post

Two Roads Split Off From Here

Fun?

When Gerard and Steph left, Steph was slightly wasted, and saying something about the dining room table as they walked out. Frank and I both laughed, and Frank locked the door. I sat on the couch, feeling happier that Frank found a way to cheer me up. He came to the couch and sat by me. Hugging me close, he started to kiss me. I knew what he wanted to do. I lightly pushed him away.

“What?” he asked.

“Frank? I don’t know. I said I wanted to wait until marriage. Not that I wouldn’t object.”

“We don’t have to do anything you don’t want to.”

I bit my lip, and concentrated on my emotions and feelings. I felt like I wanted him. My mind was racing with mixed thoughts. I hung my head, deeply thinking. Frank sighed and got up to go to the kitchen. As soon as he got up, I grabbed onto his belt and pulled him back.

“Wha!?” he yelped as he fell back onto the couch.

I straddled him and kissed him, hard. He was frozen for a moment then he responded. His hands gripped my shoulders as he kissed me back. I held onto his face as we made out passionately. As my mind began to get cloudy, I moved my hands down his stomach and felt for his belt buckle. I unzipped his pants and slid my hand inside. I immediately reached for the warm flesh of his already growing erection. He moaned lightly.

“Wait…are you sure…you want this?” he asked through shortening breaths.

“Yes,” I said.

With myself barely noticing, he pulled off his shirt as I focused on stroking his cock. He moaned, and I felt his hands up my shirt, rubbing my back. He pulled my arms up and pulled off my shirt and bra. I went back to stroking him as his hands rested on my hips for a moment before he went to unzip my pants. I then pulled away and got off of him.

“What?” he asked.

I grinned and pulled his pants and boxers off in one swift motion. He went bug eyed and just stared at me. Sitting on the couch, naked and ‘happy,’ with the look of wonder in his eyes.

“You could pitch a fucking tent,” I said.

He blushed, and was asking me with his eyes what I was going to do. I moved closer to him, leaning on his knees. I slowly dropped to my own knees, and he then knew what I was going to do. I rubbed his inner thighs, slowly getting closer to his now full erection. I grabbed it lightly, and as he was about to talk, I took it into my mouth. He was cut off by a moan that escaped his throat. I sucked on him, getting myself turned on by his moaning. I could feel him getting ready to release, and I backed off.

“What?” he asked.

I went up and kissed him again, and he went about trying to slide my pants and underwear off. I helped him and then he pulled me into him. Then he got up fast and laid me on the couch. He leaned over me, his eyes meeting mine. He smiled so warmly as he held me.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said, stroking his cheek.

I wrapped a leg around him and he thrust his dick into me. It was painful at first what with the incident, but that soon went away. I was focused on him pumping into me, slowly, yet gradually increasing speed. I held onto him like he held on to me, wrapped up in my arms. With the pleasure running through me, I ran my nails down his back. He hissed in pain, but kept his pace.

“Ohh, damn, Frank,” I said, feeling my breath escape my lungs.

Soon, I lost control and was moaning with every thrust as he hit the right spot. I felt my hips buck into him reflexively, and my back arched. His arms wrapped around me, holding me close to him. My arms wrapped around his arms, holding on for dear life. I could feel it coming. I was ready to scream.

“Ooohhh. Damn. Fuck,” I said through my breaths.

I could hear myself moaning louder and louder, but I couldn’t control it. Frank was grunting, and soon his face buried into my neck. His breath sending shivers down my body. I felt as if I could feel him growing inside me. One more hard thrust, and I felt the explosion as he came. A warm sensation spread throughout my middle and I felt Frank pull himself out. I lay there panting for a moment, taking it all in.

“Lisa?”

“Hmm?”

“Are you alright?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

He leaned back down and kissed me softly. He held me tightly in his arms. I stroked his cheek and kissed him softly, staring into his beautiful hazel eyes.

“Wanna go to bed?” he asked.

I responded with a short nod. I didn’t have it in me to talk right now. He scooped me up in his arms and walked to his bedroom. I jumped at the sudden feeling of the cold sheets against my bare skin, but at the same time it felt so good. Frank climbed in next to me and held me close.

“Too bad it wouldn’t be the start of our family,” I said sadly.

“Huh?”

“The doctor said I wouldn’t be able to have kids.”

“Lisa, we’ll fix that, don’t worry. If you want a child, we can always adopt.”

“It’s not the same.”

“I know, sweetie. But we don’t have a choice. Get some sleep honey.”

He planted a kiss on my neck, and we both fell asleep.