Status: Complete: Possible re-write/re-post

Two Roads Split Off From Here

Epilogue...

Oh the wherabouts of all our wonderful people. Travis, Derek, and Ricky still live in LA, trying to get a new career started. Frank and Zack have moved in with Gerard, Steph, and Lindsey until they can stop grieving and can find a new house. Sonny has his own apartment close by, and still keeps in touch with all of them.

Onto Matt. After that breif run in with Frank and Sonny, he went to the airport, and is now in the UK, living under the name Nathan Williams. There was never an intention to kill Lisa. It was more of a reflexive reaction. He panicked when he realized Frank was coming close. He wanted to hurt her out of jealousy, then he had planned on taking her with him so they could start a new life together. He still wanted to be with her. Jealousy had taken over him, burning with a fiery passion.

Lisa's dying thoughts were mixed. She had fully realized she wanted to go back to Matt. They had been friends for so long, and promised each other. She just didn't want to hurt Frank and their son. As she lay dying in Frank's arms, she was happy she was going. No one else would get hurt because of her.


Thank you guys so much for reading, and a huge extra super thanks to those who actually commented.

That is part the reason I ended this so soon. Because if you're gonna subscribe and not comment, I won't write. I only kept this up truly for Steph and Katie, who were loyal readers from beginning to end, and they didn't murder me.

So check out my other stories if you're bored. Peace

~Lisa