How Samantha Deewas met MCR and Became Their Little Sister

Prologue

Prologue

“Are you ready?” my foster-mum took my cold, sweaty hands in her own, rubbing them together for heat. I nodded anxiously. I felt so nervous that it felt like butterflies were rocking out to a MCR concert in my stomach. With moshpits.

“Go up to your room. I’ll let them in up to your room. Ok?” I nodded, and while I was sprinting up the stairs, my watch beeped three, and the doorbell rang, precisely on time. I ran into my room, turned up the stereo up to max volume to My Chemical Romance’s new album, ‘The Black Parade’.

The soothing ring of the piano to the intro of ‘Welcome to the Black Parade’ was interrupted by the thump of feet on stairs. A hand sharply rapped on my door. I checked to see if my room looked ok, no lopsided posters of My Chemical Romance or Green Day. Just a few MCR bits of clothing. I spotted a pair of MCR undies, and quickly threw them under my bed. I stood up, dusting my clothes and walking towards the door, my heart beat the tango, and I heard it in my ears. My hand reached out to open the doorknob.

This was the first time that I would meet my real family

My name is Samantha Deewas, and the previous 19 years, or rather the last 18 years and 10 months, that defined my life, turned out to be a fake.
*~~~~~~*
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first piece of fan fiction I have ever posted. I love MCR and fan fiction seemed tempting. Please rate and review. Please be honest so I can improve my stories. Thank you.