Status: Active, when we find the time :D

Truth of Their Hearts

Chapter 1

Guitars were playing, and drums were beating and Florence sung "There's a drumming noise inside my head and it starts when you're around, I swear that you could here it, it makes such an allmighty sound"
"Thank you Everybody, wooo" yelled Florence.
She walked down off the stage and behind the scenes.
"Great one, Florence" Said Jim the body guard
"Sure" Answered Florence
She ran into her dressing room and into the small bathroom inside, she splashed her face with cold water, the ends of her electric red hair getting slightly wet as it hung into the sink. She took a deep breath and sat down.
Why did she feel like this, anyone would love to be in her position, she was making loads of money and she was becoming a high rising superstar! But this didn't fill the emptiness she had inside her. She thought to herself, she felt selfish that she felt this way.
Florence opened up her bag and quickly swigged some alcohol, there was a knock at her door, and she stuffed it back in, moving as fast as a cheetah.
"Come in"
The handle turned and he walked in, his tall, strong structure moving towards her. His red lip raised on one side into a half smile, his honey coloured eyes twinkling in the light, Her best friend.
"Hey, Florence" He said
"Eli" Florence smiled
"What's up? You seem stressed" Eli Asked
"Nah, i'm fine "
Eli wasn't convinced but he let it go, he shook his head slowly, his shiny, dark brown hair moving slightly.
"come on, Florence, there's a buffet on"
"I don't really feel hungry. I Sort of feel sick, actually"
" You don't haveto eat, just come, it's good fun, open bar?"
Florence hesitated, she had the chance to drink as much as she wanted, because everyone else would be, this would take her mind off the emptiness, great.
"Alright, I'll come" she answered sneakily
They walked in together and Florence grabbed some alcohol and got rolling.
"That's an awful lot of vodka, Floz, you should only have that in small amounts, really small" Eli said in a concerned way
"Nah, it's fine" argued Florence
"No, it's way too much, I don't want you getting hurt"
Florence found Eli's concern flattering, however she didn't want him getting in the way of this, and wanted to get her mind off things.
"Looking to cause trouble, are we Florence" Joked Geoff, the other body guard.
"Don't worry, I'll make sure she doesn't" answered Eli in a jokey way, but also with some edge to his voice. He took Florence, softly by the arm, and walked her over to a quiet corner, leaving the alcohol behind.
"My vodka" Florence argued
"Florence, you can't get drunk, I just won't let you"
"hey, you brought me to this buffet, you said it would be fun and it will, it's your fault for dragging me here"
"Florence, that's not fair, I didn't know you'd be so obsessed with the idea of getting drunk"
"Okay, sorry, I shouldn't say it's your fault, but you aren't going to stop me from having some fun, ever heard of it?"
"Florence..."
"Look, you don't need to worry about me, i'll be fine, you don't have to look after me, it's not your responsibility"
"Wouldn't you at least like to know that someone will look out for you if you get totally wasted!"
"I won't get wasted, i'll be careful"
"Florence, you don't understand... I'm going to look after you, no matter what, okay?"
"fine, just don't be watching over me like i'm a baby"
Eli felt his stomach turn, he was really worried about Florence, they had been best friends since they were young, and they knew each other back to front, but he never knew Florence could be so stubborn, he really had to look after her tonight...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this chapter is written by the wonderful Eleanor. :3
And by the way, Eli is a total made up character, so we own him. Please don't steal DX
Ours Our Ours = Eli Penrose