Status: Active, when we find the time :D

Truth of Their Hearts

Chapter 2

Eli's POV

After our little disagreement, Florence wandered back over to the bar. From my place in the corner I could see her down the rest of her vodka and order another one. I was terrified that she was going to get herself into some sort of sticky situation and get hurt so I decided to keep a close eye on her.

► 1 Hour Later ◄

Her flame-like hair fell messily across her face, sticky and dark with sweat. She staggered across the room and onto the tiny excuse for a dance floor. I got up from the floor and followed her slowly, keeping out of her sight. Even if she did see me, she probably would be too drunk to remember anything.
She flopped onto a few guys that pushed her away instantly and somehow ended up in the arms of some emo dude. He grinned at her, an evil, malicious grin, and hoisted her properly to her feet. He grabbed her arms and led her to the back of the room. My head spun as I guessed what this shady figure was up to, and realized I needed to act fast.
I shot across the dance floor and up to where they were, the dude dragging her to the door. I grabbed Florence's shoulders and spun her around, dragging her backwards and out of the guys grip.
"Whaa??" she slurred drunkenly, giggling slightly as I pushed her away from the guy. All of a sudden, he reached his arm out, curled his hand into a fist and before I knew what was happening; an exploding pain shot through my jaw. Blood filled my mouth and I fell onto the dirty floor, spitting out globs of the blood and clutching at my throbbing face.
This incident instantly sobered Florence up a bit, well, enough to realize what was happening.
"Oh my god, Eli!" She screamed, bending over me and pressing her cool hand to my throbbing jaw. The emo spat on me, smirking with triumph before he hastily left the building.
"Oh god, are you alright?" She looked into my eyes, her brilliant green into my boring hazel. I murmured out a yes, attempting to sit myself up. She took my hand and led me out of the door, staggering a bit as she went. We took the lift back to our floor of the hotel and I left her at her door.
"Bye, Elz!" She called, giving me a small wave before disappearing behind the door to her room.
"See ya, Floz" I replied, returning the wave and making my way back to my own hotel room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2!
El needs to write chapter 3 very sharpish, i'm just getting in to the storyline n_n :)
hope you like it! Comment if you do... or don't XD