Status: Active, when we find the time :D

Truth of Their Hearts

Chapter 5

Florence’s POV

I woke suddenly; something had made a noise and woken me up. Something shuffled around at the end of my bed, someone!
I closed my eyes tightly hoping that when I opened my eyes it would all have been my imagination. I opened my eyes widely and saw! There was certainly someone there.
I curled myself into a tight ball and slowly tried to pull the covers right over my head, I couldn’t move them properly up, because the person’s weight kept them down, this was terrifying. I let out a little whimper, the persons head turned and you couldn’t mistake it, they looked at me meeting my eyes!
By the way their frame was it looked like a man, a strong man, it reminded me a bit of Eli’s build. The hair was same as Eli’s; dark brown and beautifully soft, their eyes I could not see the colour of. The person started to get up and walk over to me; this was terrifying.
I reached out to the lamp to turn it on, I grabbed hold of the string and pulled, the light flickered on. There was no one there, okay; I am officially going crazy and imagining people in my room.
No this was too real; it couldn’t be me making it up.
I looked in the bedside draw, it was what was usually in a hotel, a dusty bible and a pen, I opened the other draw carefully, it squeaked quietly, my vodka bottle rolled from side to side, I clicked open the lid and swigged a few drops. I knew this wasn’t the way to go, I was even drinking in the mornings now, I needed some serious help, I wasn’t doing it because I was selfish, though, there was some sort of emptiness inside me and I couldn’t figure out what it was. I fell back into a deep sleep and left my bottle on the pillow beside me.
Knock knock knock
Why was someone knocking so hard on the door, at…. I looked at the little alarm clock; it read 3:20am, I dragged myself out of bed and answered the door reluctantly, not so much to my shock it was Eli, he was standing there in a fussy way.
“Florence you’re not ready!” He screamed
“Hey calm down on her a bit, Elz” Said Cale, who was standing behind Eli; he was our drummer, he had black hair that was in sort of a side fringe, and he had dark green eyes that stared into you soul, he had killer looks, just like Eli.
“Eli, why are you so riled up for?” I asked innocently
“You’re supposed to be ready!” Eli let himself in as he stomped his way past me, Cale hesitatingly followed, looking at me for approval, I nodded and he walked in.
“Ready for what!?” I yelled, mocking Eli’s negative tone.
“We’re going on tour today, we were supposed to be ready at 4:00am”
“ Since when, and what idiot fool made up the times?”
“Since we got here, and you made up the times, Floz”
“Oh dear, sit down, I’ll be back now”
I ran into the bedroom and tugged a brush through my sticky hair; I had obviously forgotten to put the lit back on the vodka bottle and it had run over my hair while I moved around.
I decided I would have to wash it, I glanced at the clock, I had 30 minutes left. I dashed into the shower and scrubbed at my head and washed my face, the water sprayed itself all over my body. I jumped out and wrapped a towel around my hair, and then I grabbed another one for a towel dress, I smoothed on some moisturizer and makeup, carefully applying the eye makeup and lipstick. I pulled on some clean clothes, and voila fresh as a daisy, I pulled off the towel around my hair and ruffled it into place. I danced through the door in a carefree manner, glancing at the clock and reading 3:40am, 10 minutes getting ready, that should be a record for a girl.
“Florence, you look amazing” Eli said quietly
“Why thank you” I laughed
“Mind if I use the bathroom Florence, just for a second?” Cale spoke
“Sure, whatever” I said

End of POV

Eli’s POV

Florence looked beautiful, even though she’d rushed.
I looked deep into her beautiful green eyes, she looked into mine. I slowly took her hand in mine, and our fingers perfectly entwined, I moved myself closer to Florence, and bent my head in, our lips met. I could feel my heart skip a beat, and fill up with love, I hoped Florence felt the same way.
Suddenly Cale burst into the room and we flung apart instantly, hopefully he never saw.
Florence and I stared at each other for a moment and the three of us all slowly walked to the tour bus.

End of POV
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short, hope you like ;)