Status: Active, when we find the time :D

Truth of Their Hearts

Chapter 7

Florence’s POV

Hank our driver was driving the tour bus steadily, as he always did. We went over a bump and I spilled milk all down myself, rain sharply hit the window, today was just great.
“OH” I yelled
“Whu-what?” whispered an oblivious Eli from a deep deep sleep, it was like he’d been in a coma, we’d gone over many bumps in the road so far, and it hadn’t woken him up, but this one had been a ditch in the road, so we had jumped and weren’t succeeding to move either.
‘RRRRRRRRREEEVVVV RRRRRRRREEEVVVVV’, the bus just wouldn’t budge, time to get down and dirty with trying to push the bus out of it, prepare to get wet, Florence, because it’s hardly sunny outside.

End of POV

Florence, Eli, Cale, and Hank all padded out of the vehicle onto the cold, drenched tarmac.
“Umm, may I say, one of us should be in the drivers seat, because it should make it easier to get it out of the ditch” commented Cale
“Oh, sure, I’ll get into the driving seat and rev the engine a bit” The American driver, Hank said
Hank revved the engine but all it did was let out a pathetic little ‘Hud Hud’ sound.
Then rain spattered down onto the three young band members, who were half-heartedly heaving the bus out of the ditch, suddenly…………
The bus jolted backwards to where Florence was standing and hastily hit her to the marshy ground.
Eli and Cale hurriedly ran to her aid, the driving seat door swung open and Hank slammed it shut. He was petrified and stunned.
“Oh My God, is Florence alright?”
Florence was out cold on the floor, her eyes were cold, and she looked as white as a corpse.
“Is there a pulse?” yelled Eli, panicking
“I’ll feel for one!” whispered Cale
He felt Florence’s neck and wrist; there was a very faint, slow pulsing. Eli separated her eyelids widely, but her brilliant green eyes were slightly rolled upwards like she was trying to look at her forehead.
“Ring 999, ring 999! NOW!” ordered Eli vigorously
“Okay, okay” screamed Hank in terror
Doot doot doot doot doot, ring ring, ring ring.
“Come on, god damn it, come on, answer the phone”
“Hello” said a helpful sounding lady
“What emergency service do you require? police, fire service-“
“Okay, cut the crap, I need the ambulance, PRONTO!!” yelled Hank into the small mobile phone.
“We’ll be right with you, sir, do not fret, where is the emergency situated, sir?”
“We’re on Junction 28, please come quick!” pleaded Hank into the phone
“We are, sir, goodbye, we will be with you as soon as possible” The lady spoke; into the other end of the phone, and then she hung up
“Please” whispered Hank, his eyes looked dead with fright.
“Florence, wake up, please” Screamed Eli, shaking Florence rapidly. Eli sunk to the ground and buried his head into Cale’s kneeling lap. Cale put his hand onto Eli’s head and just sat there, his head hanging.
“Uh” -whimpered Florence, why did everything bad have to happen to her these days?
“Florence?” Eli and Cale spoke in unison, hoping she was all right
Florence lifted her head from the ground slightly and then she just let it hit back down onto the hard curb.
“NO” shouted Eli, in despair.
‘EEEYYYOOORRRREEEEEE EEEEEYYYYOOOOOORRRREEEE’ the siren of the ambulance belted out.
“They’re here!” Hank yelled out, as he stopped pacing back and forth the length of the bus.
Lots of strong looking men hauled themselves out of the vehicle and rushed to Florence’s aid.
“Okay, how long since she went unconscious?” spat a concerned looking paramedic
“About 30 minutes maximum” answered Cale, abruptly.
The men lifted Florence’s light body onto a stretcher and pushed her in through the Ambulance doors.
“Do you boys want to come along?” Asked the kind paramedic
“Yes, Yes!” yelled Eli and Cale together.
“Well, it would be better if one of you stayed with this man, and waited with him to get help to move this tour bus,” suggested the man
“Who is closer to her?”
“I guess Eli should go,” said Cale, kindly
“We will ring the services for you, if you would like…”
“Hank”
“Hank, should we do that, or will you two be okay”
“I’m sure we’ll get someone, quickly get her to hospital!” ordered Hank
The Ambulance drove off into the distance, the sirens piping out loudly, warning people to move their vehicles out of the way, as there was an emergency.

>Later on<

“They said she’ll be fine, she’s just got a minor head injury” Eli spoke quietly into the phone to Cale, as not to wake Florence’s sleep.
“Yeah, she’s still sleeping, I’m watching over her, did you move the bus?”
-
“Great, so you’re coming to the hospital?”
-
“See you then” Eli snapped the phone shut and slowly sat down in the soft chair by Florence’s bedside, she looked so cute to him in a hospital robe, so soft and innocent, with no sense of individuality, because every other patient was wearing the same thing.
Florence stretched her arms up into the air, and opened her eyes.
“Florence” Eli spoke softly
“Eli, what happened” Florence asked curiously
“You got knocked by the tour bus, and you were out cold, you gave us all a terrible fright.
“Oh, sorry, am I okay?”
“You shouldn’t apologize, blame the stupid ditch” chuckled Eli
“And, I don’t know, are you okay, do you feel okay?”
“Yeah, my head hurts a bit” she murmured with a smirk to her tone
“Thank god, that’s just a minor head injury”
“Oh, nice” Florence joked.
“Eli, come closer”
“What, okay”
Florence slowly wrapped her arms around Eli’s neck, he leaned his head in closer and their lips met passionately.
Thank God Florence was okay!
-
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, So is there something lovey dovey going on with <3 Florence and Eli <3 wait and see! so who's turn is it to write next? charlie or cait?