Status: One-shot/Completed

Gone Forever

1/1

He never knew it was going to happen; there was no warning. She just went like that at a snap of the fingers. Gone.

Don't know what's going on
Don't know what went wrong


He didn't really care about her, at least not until she had died. You see, he had been using her. He fucked her, spun lies about how he had loved her yet never really cared about her. Until now, three weeks after her death. Her life had been taken by her own bare hands. She had killed herself.

Feels like a hundred years I
Still can't believe you're gone


It's funny really, the saying "you never miss anything until it's gone." It's true. He never missed her when she disappeared for days on end. In fact, on those type of days he would go a fuck another girl that satisfied him. He just preferred her because she was his. His to fuck, his to beat, his to do anything to.

So I'll stay up all night
With these bloodshot eyes
While these walls surround me with the story of our life


She was going to college for photography because she had wanted to become a wildlife photographer. There was even a room in their house that contain all her pictures and was a place where she could develop her own pictures. That was where he was heading now.

He had never really shown interest in her work, only worried about himself and his needs. Never her. So this was the first time, out of the five years they had been going out, that he had entered the room. The sight shocked him. Pictures was hung all around the room with no piece of wall showing. The pictures were from the time when they first met, when they were both seven, to just a few weeks ago. It showed their life together.

I feel so much better
Now that you're gone forever


Looking closer at the pictures, he paled slightly. There were dozens of pictures of him with another woman. Kissing, teasing, hugging. He never knew that she knew; it had never struck him that she did. Although he wouldn't have cared if she had known when she was alive, but now she's wasn't; she was gone forever.

I tell myself that I don't miss you at all
I'm not lying, denying that I feel so much better now
That you're gone forever


He had tried telling himself that he did care for her, a mask that he had to show to close relatives and friends. But he had found it hard, hard to care for this one girl that had loved him. Even though he did miss her, he couldn't bring himself to care for her. It was like she had never had a place in his heart. His cold black heart.

Now things are coming clear
And I don't need you here
And in this world around me
I'm glad you disappeared


Looking further down the walls, he came across bunch of pictures of her with guys, kissing them like he did. In bold red letters, written across each and everyone of them, were the words "I fucked him". His jaw clenched at these words. She was slut and he never knew it. Now it was becoming clear, how she would disappear for days on end. She was out fucking other people.

So I'll stay out all night
Get drunk and fuckin' fight
Until the morning comes I'll
Forget about our life


He needed to clear his head, it was all just towering over him. He practically ran from the room and out of the house with the memories of her in. He knew where he was going because it was night and now was the time that people came out. He needed to get drunk so that he wouldn't feel anything, and that was exactly what he did. He got drunk in the club down the road from his house and when he was kicked out of the club when it closed, he didn't head down the road to his house. Oh no, he went across the town with the girl he had just picked up from the club.

I feel so much better
Now that you're gone forever
I tell myself that I don't miss you at all
I'm not lying, denying that I feel so much better now
That you're gone forever


Maybe he was doing this to show her, if she was looking, that he didn't care about her. And now, after all this, he didn't miss her either. He was doing fine, and he would stop thinking about why it happened and start thinking "yes, it happened!" And that was all he was thinking about as he fucked the girl beneath him.

*

First time you screamed at me
I should have made you leave
I should have known it could be so much better


She watched from where she was settled as her boyfriend fucked the girl. The girl that was just as drunk as he was. The girl who was meant to be her friend. But of course, when you're drunk it means nothing. And when you're pissed off it doesn't mean anything either. She knew this because every time she was pissed at him when she alive, she would go and fuck his friends. They didn't care because they got to fuck her, and she knew that they were all jealous that she was his. But they didn't know about how he would scream at her, beat her. If they did, she probably would be alive now and he would be dead. But now she knows that leaving him had turned out for the best because now she's free. Free from him.

I hope you're missing me
I hope I've made you see
That I'm gone forever


A little piece of her had hoped that he would miss her, just maybe a little bit. Even if it was just the fucks, then she would have been happy. She had hoped that he would miss her and he did, but he was trying to control it and hiding that away. But she could feel it, for she was dead and could feel everything about him. She could see into his past, see every secret that he had ever kept from her. And just like the saying "some secrets are better left unsaid", she found that it's definitely true.

And now it's coming clear
That I don't need you here
And in this world around me
I'm glad you disappeared


When she died, she was shown her life, right from when she was born to her final minutes alive. Everything she had ever doubted in her life, everything that she was worried about, was now clear. She knew that everything that had ever happened in her life had led right up to this moment where she was now dead. That she was never going to live over the age of twenty-five, no matter what choices she had chosen, and that her relationships were never going to work. Her life was always doomed to be ended short, broken and saddened.

I feel so much better
Now that you're gone forever
I tell myself that I don't miss you at all


She watched as the night turned into day and he awoke, hungover next to her former friend. He just shook his head after dressing and left her place. Then suddenly she felt utter rage towards him and then she had complete control over him. A malevolent grin appeared on her face. She knew exactly what she was going to do. She was getting revenge.

I'm not lying, denying that I feel so much better now
That you're gone forever
And now you're gone forever
And now you're gone forever


No one could understand why he did what he did. No one could understand why he killed all those people and then shot himself. No one except the girl who was controlling him. It was her revenge, her revenge to him because she had loved him and he hadn't loved her back. But now he could love no one, even if he wanted to. Because he was dead, just like she was.

Now they both were truly gone forever.