Status: I'm working on it

Vampires? Werewolves?Wizards? I'm tired with all of them!

Me, Mark, and Nick

It's me! Madison! I"m soo stressed out! I have, hmm Nick, Mark, and Josh! So three boyfriends! They are all friends, and they all don't know I'm going out with all of them! I can't stand to break any of their hearts. So I'm just going to continue dating all of them! I-

"Oh! Hi Mark!" I said closing my diary quickly. "Whatcha writing?" He said with his big hot smile. "Please tell me!" He pretended to beg. "No! Aren't diaries personal?" He laughed and picked me up. He twirled me then threw me on the couch. I laughed. "I love it when you laugh! It's hot!" He said with a little smile. "Well, I think when you smile it's a lot hotter then when I smile." I said, actually serious. "Where do you go tonight? Tonight is our 5 week anniversary!" "Oh, Dang! It's already been 5 weeks! Wow! Well, let's go to the place we 1st met!" I said grabbing my purse. We walked to his car, and got in. "To Chevy's!" He yelled as we drove off. Yes we met at Chevy's. I worked there, he worked there. Well, yeah. "Oh Crap!" He said as we walked in. "What?" Um, I have to go! I'm so Sorry! Bye! I love you!" He ran out of Chevy's leaving me standing there looking totally embarrassed. "Table for one miss?" Said the girl behind the podium. "Umm, I'm Sorry, I have to go see why he left." I walked out, finding him driving away. Well that means I have to take a freakin bus! I got off the bus and walked into my tiny apartment. I made myself a waffle, and ate it. I pulled out my diary. "Hmm, Where was I?" I said to myself. I have to talk to Mark, Something weird is going on. Oh, Now I have to talk to Nick! Well, Ok. I put on some shoes and a jacket. I walked down to the lobby to find Nick on the phone. He said "Can you hold?" To the person on the phone. "Hi! What are you doing here?"
dsrmaroon5: He said, hanging up the phone call. He came around the desk and picked me up like a baby. "I was just wondering what you were up to." I said hopping out of his arms. "What have you been doing?" He asked. "Well, I ate a waffle. Haha. Not the most excited thing ever!" "Oh, Well, my shift is almost over! Wanna come over to my place?" He said taking off his doorman shirt. He has nice abs! I thought. "Sure! Hey, Uh, how's Mark?" I asked him curiously. "He said" He sighed. "He said he's going through something now. Something he can't talk about." "Oh, I said, not pleased with the information i got. He got off his shift, and he drove me to his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to make another chapter!