Don't Stop If I Fall

Chapter 2

"Frank," Gerard whined lazily. "Pass me the remote please."

I looked up at him. "Get it yourself, butthead."

"But you're ontop of me." He pointed out, raising an eyebrow.

I sighed, and sat up slowly. I looked around quickly for the remote, grabbed it, then climbed back on the couch quickly and rested my head on him. He wrapped one arm around me, and squeezed tightly before just let it rest there. He held out his other hand. "Gimme."

I snuggled into him until I was comfortable. "I couldn't find it." I said, without even attempting to conceal the remote in my hands.

"You have it right now!" He tried to grab the remote.

His sudden movement caused a sudden wave of nausea to hit me. I sprang up, throwing the remote down and sprinted to the bathroom, nearly tripping over my own feet. I heard him running after me, but paid no attention to it until I was safetly over the toilet, retching violently.

I felt his hands on my back comfortingly, and then brushing the hair out of my eyes.

When I was finished, I fell back onto my butt, exhausted. He sat behind me, and wrapped his arms around me. I pressed my forehead onto his arms, and shivered and shook.

He spoke quietly, "It's not getting any better, is it?"

I didn't want to open my mouth and let him smell my breath. I shook my head weakly.

"Maybe we should take you to a doctor. This has been going on too long." Gerard stood up, and pulled me to my feet gently. He led me to the sink, and turned on the tap for me. I thankfully rinsed out my mouth as he flushed the toilet.

I turned around to look at him, and fell into his arms. "I love you." I whispered. "Thank you for being here."

"I love you too, Frank." He kissed my forehead softly. "I'll be here as long as you need me."

And I believed him.

I was so naïve.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like it so far?
Y/N?