Don't Stop If I Fall

Chapter 3

"Gerard," I said randomly. "If I was a girl, do you think I'd be pretty?"

He glanced at me, tuning up my guitar for the show we were about to play. Noises from our audience could be heard from back here, in the changing room. He had been playing with his face muscles before I said anything.

He grinned. "I think you're pretty now, love. So that means if you were a girl, you'd be so incredibly attractive, the world would fucking explode."

I smiled, batting my eyelashes. "Really?"

"Really really." He stood up and stretched, before leaning down to give me a kiss on the forehead. "Urgh, I'm exhausted."

"Well why didn't you go to sleep earlier?" Mikey asked in a motherly way.

"I was having sex with my boyfriend, alright?" Gerard said back, and I giggled. He sounded so proud. And Mikey looked so mortified.

"Hey guys, what do you call a gay dinosaur?" Ray suddenly added, looking at Gerard and I witha delighted expression on his face.

"What?" I asked when Gerard, Mikey and Bob ignored him.

"A... fuck, I don't remember." He groaned.

We all laughed, and shook our heads at him. "You're dumb," Gerard said affectionatly.

"It had something to do with a sore butt." Ray said angrily at himself.

I thought about that for a moment. "Mega-sore-ass?" I asked, grinning.

"That's it!" He yelled, jumping to his feet. "How'd you know?"

"Because I have a mega-sore-ass right now." I said, winking at Gerard. He winked back at me, laughing while the others looked away awkardly.

"Guys, you're on in less then 5 minutes." A voice said from outside the door.

" 'Kay!" We all called back, looking at eachother and standing up.

"You guys ready for this?" Gerard asked excitedly.

"Very." Mikey cheered, and we nodded in agreement.

"Let's have a damn straight!" He yelled, putting his hand in the middle. We stacked our hands on top. "DAMN STRAIGHT!" We yelled as we threw our hands up into the air. We gave eachother highfives, and wished eachother good luck. I picked up my guitar, and followed the rest of them out of the room, to await our fans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleeeergh, bad chapter.
Written at 1am, on my iTouch, and after a scary day.
Excuse my crappiness.

Comments? Questions? ...complaints? D: