Status: Completed.

My Sweet Mistake.

I remember the first time I saw you. I was at a restaurant with her and I had just proposed to her in front of everyone. I felt like it was more a formality rather than something I actually wanted to do. You were sitting a few chairs to the left of where I was standing. You were wearing a red and black plaid shirt, black as-tight-as-they-can-be skinny jeans and blue converse. You were sat with your back to the bar and you had a glass of Bombay Sapphire in your hand. Your eyes lifted to meet mine. I could see something in your eyes that just completely drew me in. You leaned across the chairs, closer to me. Even though there was a distant between us I could still smell the alcohol on your breath. Yet, I could feel a weird longing to get to know you.

Jack is engaged. Alex doesn't care. Jack doesn't care, either.

Disclaimer : Seriously, guys. I. Do. Not. Own. Them! I wouldn't be wasting my time on here if I did. x]
Warning : Occasional use of strong language, very suggestive boy-on-boy and slightly depressing ending. Don't like, don't read. :)
Title Credit : Hey Monday - Homecoming.
I really, really appreciate comments and constructive criticism, so please, help a girl out, yeah? ^_^
So, enjoy!


Oh, and everything in BOLD is the present. Everything that's NORMAL is the past.
  1. One/One.
    7,062 words.