Do Me? That Didn't Come out Right...

"Do Me? That Didn't Come Out Right!"

As I walked in the club I couldn’t help but smile. I got it. I got the part I had wanted.

I got the lead in a local theatre production of Dirty Dancing. Ok, so it’s not the West End, but one day, it will be.

Sitting at the bar I ordered myself a drink. I waited as the barmaid poured my drink. Then I picked it up and took a long sip. Walking over to an empty table I placed my drink down. Then I ran into the dance floor and danced...

*****
I had been dancing for half an hour, manically. I went and sat at the table I had placed my drink on. I took another big sip and wiped my forehead. My jacket was making me very hot so I took it off and placed it on my lap. I had been dancing with every guy in this place.

“Adriana?!” I heard a voice shriek. I turned around to see my friend, Evanna.

“Who else do you know with this tat?” I said, pointing to the shooting stars on my shoulder.

“Oh my God. I haven’t seen you in ages!” she screamed, hugging me.

“What have you been up to?” I asked her while she pulled up a chair and sat down.

“I’ve been filming... Harry Potter...” She said casually. As I realised what she had told me I jumped up from my chair and shrieked, the loud music just silencing it.

“Shit! I love those movies! That means you work with... oh my...” I said, just then realizing who was standing behind her. I stepped back and smiled insanely.

“Hi. I guess you know who I am...” Yeah of course I did! He was Rupert ‘Fricking’ Grint (a.k.a Ron Weasley).

“I’m... I’m...” I stuttered. He laughed.

“She’s Adriana!” Evanna piped up.


*****
That was the first and last time I saw Rupert.

He was all I thought about for ages. I just still couldn’t believe I met him.

“Alright. You all did really well today!” My dance instructor said to my class.

As everyone got there things I stayed in the studio. I got my water bottle out and had a drink. Then I put my CD in the player and pressed play.

I positioned myself in the middle of the room and started salsa dancing. After 15 minutes the track changed to a dirty dancing type song. I danced as sexily as I could and then after 15 minutes I started doing ballroom. You’re probably thinking, ‘how are you doing ballroom by yourself?’ Well, during class I have to dance with a woman. Dancing with a woman isn’t the same as dancing with a man. As the music came to a stop I wondered to the back of the room and got my CD then patted my forehead with my towel. I drunk my water and put my shorts on and then my big top. I walked to the door and felt arms grab me around my waist.

I did what anyone would do. I screamed. I screamed louder than I had before. The person released their grip on my and spun me around.

“Rupert?!” I asked, surprised.

“Yes?!” He answered, mimicking me. I laughed and hugged him. “I’ve finished filming. I don’t have anything to do for a couple of months so I thought I could...”

“Do me?” Then I realized what I had said. “That didn’t come out right...” I said, embarrassed.

“It’s alright, I knew what you meant. Great minds think alike!”

“Ew! You perv!” I giggled. Rupert suddenly pulled me towards him. Because he was slightly taller than me I had to look up at him.

“Like you weren’t thinking the same...” He said, making me blush. He pushed me closer and he bent down kissing me. I pulled back and smiled up at him. Then I closed the space and kissed him. He lifted me up and spun me around the room. When we pulled back I laughed.

I wasn’t thinking the same... I was thinking more long term...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry It's so short. A little fanfic i wrote for a Quizillian :)