Status: active - slowly.<3

Baby, We'll Fade Away

Inside Of You

Immediately, everything around me completely vanished. The sounds of cheering, applause and snorts coming from the rest of the people in the circle - my ears didn't hear an ounce of it. Everything around me slowed to a complete and utter stop as well, so that all I could focus on was the long-haired drummer that was now sitting less than a foot from me. My lips had only barely touched his so far, and yet, my world was already exploding with happiness. As well as nervousness, and terrifiedness. But I tried really hard not to concentrate on those two feelings very much. Oh, and there was slight anger at the ginger of our band for making me do the god damn dare in the first place - but, again, then really wasn't the time to be letting my thoughts linger on that fact.

And then Pat scooted even closed to me, making our bodies touch. His left hand moved to my waist while his other hand moved to cup my cheek. In an instant, his soft, warm lips were pressed hard against my own, making my electric blue eyes blink wide. I stared at his face, completely frozen for a moment, my hands still at my sides. Pat's own deep brown eyes were closed, and he continued to kiss me, though I still hadn't responded yet.

My senses finally came back to me and the shock went a away enough for me to finally move. My hands found their ways to his hips, and his hands still remained on my face and side. I kissed Pat back, kissing just as fiercely as he was. In a matter of seconds, he pried my mouth open with his own tongue, exploring my mouth. I wanted to moan so bad right then, but I knew for sure that all of the guys would give me hell for it later. So I remained as quiet as possible.

The two minutes must have flown by, because the next thing I knew, I heard Jack Barakat call to both me and Pat, "Time!" And that was it. Pat pulled away from me instantly, scooting back to the spot where he'd originally sat. I sat, frozen once again, watching the boy I was sure I was in love with.. completely ignoring me. His brown eyes remained glued to the floor, his head not in my direction. It was as if Pat was pretending the fact that we'd just made out didn't happen at all.

And once again, it pissed me off and made me want to cry all at the same time.

Kennedy moved back inbetween me and Pat, looking at me with a smirk on his face. I removed my gaze from the guitarist, instead looking to Jared. The same knowing smirk was planting on his full lips as well, and one of his eyebrows was raised at me.

If anyone commented on what had happened between me and Pat, I didn't hear it. because right then, I looked behind Jared's shoulder to see a person leaning on a wall a few yards away. The boy had long brown hair and was wearing skinny jeans and a regular slim-fitting t-shirt. One of the teenager's hand was crossed over his stomach, while the older was covering his mouth. A horrified look was dominating the boy's features, but before I could stand and approach him, the boy darted away.

Nathan.
♠ ♠ ♠
.. jesus hell. D:
finally updated.
.. whoo..
*note sarcasm*

shortest update = fail.