Status: Comments equal Love....teehee <3

An Unexpected Romance

Life throws you through unexpected loops. Normally things will be placed in your lap when you don’t want them, need them or expect them. However, you have to deal. How you get through these trials and tribulations, truly illustrates your character. Are you a good person, a strong person, a lovable person, a horrible person? Whatever type of individual you are, can be seen clearly through your actions.

I’d like to think of my self as a methodical being with different aspects thrown in. I can be kind, angry, thoughtful, begrudging and various other things. These characteristics are amplified through my own proceedings and mark me as my own individual. These personality-traits matched me to another, someone who completes me.

He was unexpected, unneeded and unwanted at first, but slowly that changed. In the beginning he was an annoyance, like a bothersome ringing in your ears. He changed my mind though; he never gave up, the persistent jerk. He brought a new light to my life, bringing me from my cynical views to a place of pure happiness. I never expected to find love when I moved from my small town in New Jersey to New York City, New York. The hustle and bustle of the city was new and strange, but so was meeting the man of my dreams.

My name is Charlotte Renee Morgan and this is the story of how I met my husband.