Status: Comments equal Love....teehee <3

An Unexpected Romance

Fun and Games

Friday was a lot better than any of the other days spent at Levy’s house. We got to spend the whole day lying in bed. There were no outings to go to or any formal meals because everyone was setting up for the party.

“Mmm, this beds so soft,” I muttered flipping over, ruining the pillow wall I had made last night.

“Yeah, it’s pretty nice,” Levy quipped from beside me.

“Shut up. I was talking to myself,” I whined flailing my arm and coming in contact with Levy.

“Ow, that was my eye,” he cried out, causing me to jerk up to see the extent of damage I’d caused. “Just kidding.” He smiled cheekily and laughed.

“Not funny,” I responded but it was muffled by the pillow I was sleeping on.

“I thought it was quite funny, tiger,” Levy whispered as his arms wrapped around my waist.

“No, hands where I can see them,” I demanded, but soon those hands were tickling my sides senseless. “Ahhh,” I shrieked through my laughter, my one weakness was tickling.

Levy suddenly stopped as his body hovered over my own. He had a serious look on his face, causing my smile to slide off, leaving me with a confused expression. “You’re so beautiful, Charlotte,” he whispered before delicately placing his lips on my own. “Now it’s time to get up.”

He pulled back and jumped to his feet all too quickly. “Nooo,” I whined turning back over into the pillow. “I just want to sleep today.”

“Nope, now upsy daisy!” Levy pulled me out of the bed bridal style and twirled me around. He then proceeded to throw me back on the bed. “Let’s go!”

“Happy Birthday, Levy,” I whispered in his ear before kissing him once again. This one lasted much longer and my hands seemed to get lost in Levy’s soft, bronze hair. He gently pushed his tongue through my lips and as our tongues wrestled, Levy’s hands laced themselves around my back. I pulled back breathless, with a cheesy smile echoing the one on Levy’s face. I pecked his lips one last time, before walking over to my suitcase to find clothes.

After I got dressed in a pair of sweats, Levy and I just hung out. We played monopoly, which he won and then when Ollie and Maggie came up we played Life, which I won.

Mike and Annie came up a little later and we all had a fun game of charades. It was guys against girls and we pummeled the boys. Everyone left after charades ended, leaving Levy and I in his huge room. Levy plopped back down on the bed and watched me as I skipped over to where his guitar sat. I picked it up and randomly strummed some strings, not knowing how to play an ounce of music.

“I got you something,” Levy mentioned happily. He got up from his seat on the bed and walked into the closet, pulling out a hanger with one of those bags that conceal whatever awaits inside.

“Shouldn’t I be the one giving you gifts?” I questioned quickly picking up the present I had gotten him which had been lying on the floor next to his guitar.

“Well, how ‘bout we just swap?” he asked. We did just that and as I zipped down the zipper enclosing my gift, my jaw dropped. A beautiful, floor length gown had been hidden away.

“Maggie picked it out, I’m not that great with the whole fashion thing and the party tonight is formal. I didn’t think you would have brought a dress like that,” he explained.

“Wow, Levy. Now I feel all cheap with what I got you,” I answered, with a blush lighting my cheeks from embarrassment.

“You already know I told you I wanted nothing from you. You’re the best gift of all,” he muttered pulling me in to his arms. My blush got worse, so I laughed trying to ease the heat illuminating my face.

“Well, just open it,” I said. He ripped the wrapping paper off with ease and opened the lid to the box held within the paper. His face lit up with an enormous smile, making the stupid butterflies in my stomach go into overdrive.

“Oh, this is perfect, tiger,” he said happily pulling the first guitar pick in the container. I had found a little music shop back in New York and it clicked. Levy was always complaining about losing picks and never having enough, so I thought it was the perfect gift. There were at least fifty in the container, each were customized. One had a tiger on it, another read ‘Mystery Man’, one had the name of his bakery, and another had a cupcake on it.

“I’m sorry it’s not lavish or anything. I’m more into gifts that serve a purpose, you know th…” my rant was cut off my Levy’s soft lips.

“It’s perfect, just like you, Charlie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, sorry it's been a while...I had some personal things to deal with...nothing that bad...but anywho sorry this one's so short. The next chapter is Levy's huge B-day party, so get ready. I'm not sure how long it'll take me to write, but I'm going to try to get it out ASAP!!

Here's a link to Charlie's sweats!! You'll get to see her dress in the next chapter!

Please continue to READ&COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!