Status: Comments equal Love....teehee <3

An Unexpected Romance

Mini You?

“If somebody doesn’t get my pickles ASAP, heads will roll!” Lucy’s ever pleasant voice screamed through the house.

At a whopping eight and a half months pregnant, Luc was full blown crazy. She’s been off work for about two, two and half months now. Will’s going stir crazy with the wait for the baby and according to the rest of my family they’re all ready to ship Lucy off to the hospital right now.

“Pickles are right here, chill yourself woman!” Scottie huffed shoving the pickle jar in Lucy’s hands.

“Thanks Scott,” Luc cheered, munching away.

Levy and I had come down to visit the family a week after Victoria’s wedding. I’d taken even more time off of work, but Dr. Maser didn’t seem to mind. Nova thinks he’s trying to win my devotion by giving me special treatment. I don’t know if I agree with that.

Nova was staying at Jeremiah’s while I was gone because Steph wasn’t going to be at home either. Allen was taking her on her first Christmas present. Steph, for all the time I’ve known her, has had an obsession with London and Big Ben. So, since Allen happens to have a flat in London he decided that would be one of the many Christmas presents he’d indulge her in, even though in my opinion it’s way to early for Christmas gifts.

“Why are these pickles so good?” Lucy gushed, almost done with the whole jar in record time.

“God, someone kill her now,” Max cried as he walked into the room with a kitchen knife in his hands.

“Nope,” Will said getting up from his seat in front of the tv with Levy and taking the knife. Levy and Will seemed to really bond this visit, and I think it’s because he can see that Levy cares for me a lot. Will came back into the family room and plopped back down.

“Stupid pains. Junior won’t stop kicking me,” Lucy complained.

“Lu let me feel!” Riley yelled running over to feel her belly. “OH MY! My niece or nephew is going to be a soccer star! Or a bully!”

“Charlotte, baby, can you come into the kitchen?” My mom called. I yelled a quick reply and walked into the kitchen. My dad and mom sat at the table, the only people in the small space.

“What’s up?” I asked taking a seat next to them.

“I didn’t want to tell you, but your father said I should and I don’t want to-”

“Greg stopped by a couple days ago, before you and Levy came down,” my dad said.

“Oh, well um, what did he have to say?” I questioned looking at my parents.

“He came to see if we could get you two back together,” my mom said quietly, remembering how much I hated talking about stupid Greg. Nearly fourth months have gone by and I already feel like a completely changed person. Someone who believes in the whirlwind of romance and love at first sight.

“And you guys said?” I asked.

“We said you are happier than you’ve ever been and Levy is a great guy, someone Greg should aspire to be,” my dad explained with a soft look in his greenish brown eyes.

“I never understood why people hated their parents, you two are probably the most amazing parents ever,” I chirped cheerfully giving both my mom and dad a hug.

“It’s all trial and error,” my mom laughed softly.

“Oh fucking lord!” was heard in the kitchen, echoing from the family room. “My water broke!”

My parents and I ran out to see Lucy ‘s lower region covered in water and Will panicking.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Her water, the baby, fucking good lord in heaven,” Will chanted.

“Will pick her up and bring her to the car, we aren’t going to get an ambulance in time. Scottie grab Lucy’s suitcase. Max go start your car, Riley go start the van. Everybody else pile out, we need to get to the hospital.”

These demands could have easily been delivered by my mother or father or even me for that matter. Yet, the shocking part was it was none of us. Instead it was a confident, handsome, mysterious young man who had lured me in to his web of unexpected loops and turns. Levy.

Quickly, we reached the nearest hospital. A small one, where all of my siblings and I had been birthed. “Get me a fucking wheelchair!” this was Lucy’s first statement upon entering the ER. Lucy was given her request and we were soon all barreling through to the delivery room. However, only Will and one other person could accompany Lucy in the actual room, hospital policy. I went in with her, being Godmother, and then before I knew it we were prepped and ready to go.

“This is your entire fault you bastard!” Luc screamed as the doctor told her to push. “I’m going to fucking castrate you!”

“Charlie, calm her down, please! She’s cutting off my circulation!” he yelled over the noise, looking from me to his purpling hand.

“Listen Lucy, you need to breathe sweetie. Deep breath in, deep breath out,” I said softly, trying the Lamaze approach.

“Fucking BREATHE? You both need to be strangled!!” I don’t think I’ve ever heard Lucy scream so loud.

“Lucy shut the fuck up and push!” I yelled and with a final heave a small cry could be heard after the baby was cleared of all baby residue.

“Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Morgan, it’s a boy,” the Doctor said as an elderly nurse handed a small, little thing swathed in blue to Lucy. She lay there, with sweat covering much of her face. A complete look of love and adoration is visible on both her face and Will’s.

“What should we name him, Lucy?” Will questioned softly as he looked at his little boy.

“I think this little guy will make a great Rudy,” Lucy said softly looking up from the baby to Will. He nodded gently and placed a kiss on little Rudy’s head and then on Lucy’s. I went over and did the same but then gave Will a hug.

“I’m going to go talk to the family. Congrats you two, Rudy’s a cutie,” I said before walking down to the waiting room. I pulled down the mask around my mouth and pulled off the hair net.

Once I reached the room, everyone stood up and rushed over, bombarding me with questions. I looked toward Levy and smiled softly, to which he came over and placed his arm around my waist.

“You have a very adorable grandson named Rudy riding down to the nursery as we speak,” I said as I looked to my parents. My dad looked like he might burst from the pride swelling and my mom looked on the verge of happy tears.

After a while of sitting and waiting we were all able to go in and see a cleaned up Rudy.

“He’s so adorable,” cooed Christine as she held him in her arms with Max by her side. Lucy looked exhausted but happy and Will was passing out the little chocolate cigars with the blue wrappers.

“You know I used to hate the idea of having kids,” Levy whispered to me. He was sitting in the bid plush lazyboy with me in his lap.

“I’ve always loved kids…wait used to?” I questioned, wondering why he had such a change in heart.

“I met this crazy girl and I like the idea of having mini versions of her and possibly me running across a big backyard,” he whispered.

I turned to look into his slate eyes and a soft smile slid onto my face. “You’d be okay with mini you’s?” I questioned with a laugh on the tip of my tongue

“What are you trying to say missy?”

I couldn’t contain my laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!

Hope you enjoyed <3

Here's a link to Charlie's outfit!!

Please leave a comment!! <3 you