Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

It's hard to think when there are snoring people next door to your room. My bedroom was between my parents, and the guest room. There's really only one person who visits my small little town in Ireland, and that's Elerna. She's been my best friend since I can remember, but it's hard to say that we don't love each other.

Being the stupid person I am I decided to ignore the curfew law and sneak out to the beach. As I slowly tip-toed past my parent's room I heard a small creak from downstairs. Avon, my brother, seemed to always be awake at this time just to eat a cookie from mom's cookie jar.

"Avon?" I whispered when I sneaked downstairs.

"What?" He mumbled, his cheeks puffed out like a chipmunks from the cookies he was eating.

"Why are you up? Mom's going to find out about you and you know that she'll tell dad and dad will just get mad. Go upstairs." I hissed, pointing to where he had better go or else I'd kick him in a place he'd feel a pain he'd never felt before.

"Fine, but why are you down here? I could tell mom about you coming downstairs during the time we're supposed to be asleep." I snorted.

"Really? Because they'll all believe me before you. Now get up there." I mock kicked Avon, and he nearly screamed.

Finally when he was upstairs I could let out a sigh of relief and run outside into the rain. Not really a smart thing to do because of curfew, and that's the easiest way for people to find out I was outside past eleven.

The rain was cold, and maybe it's just my imagination, but I can think better in the rain. It helps me calm down my nerves, and my brain will relax enough so that I can think of things. It's the only time, but I like that about me.

The steps to the front porch squeaked as pressure was pushed against it. I was happy that the person coming outside wasn't my parents, but Elerna. My best friend friend since who knows when-as said before.

"What are you doing out past curfew?" She yawned, and I managed to smile at her. My face was soaked, and I finally let out a shaky laugh.

"I couldn't sleep, and Avon woke me up while eating mom's cookies again. She'll find out, yell at him, and make some more for him to eat. I just know it. Why are you up?" I asked, and she laughed.

"Because I-I don't know. Maybe I couldn't sleep, maybe I had attitude when I woke up. I'm not used to this curfew thing, I'm free, I can do whatever I want." Elerna put her hands on her hips, and blew her bangs away from her eyes. That just made them fly everywhere.

"Well, you're in my town in Ireland. You have to obey the rules." I looked back to the open yard in front of my small blue house. It was bigger than my house times three. But, that's because my dog, Geekie, needed space. He's a border collie, but he doesn't seem to really mind people that much. He'd prefer to play with other animals then people; with people he just cuddles.

"Geekie needs to come out, should I let him?" Elerna asked, and I nodded.

"Let him out." I sighed, and felt my eyes drooping. They were suddenly heavy, talking to Elerna late at night usually got me tired if I wasn't standing.

"Rayne? You're falling onto the porch. Are you feeling okay?" She asked, grabbing my shoulder, the giggles inside my chest escaped.

"Yea, I'm fine. Just tired. Let's go to bed once Geekie is done with his... business." I mumbled in a jumbled mess, and she fell to the porch floor laughing as I fell backwards as I stood up. "Stop laughing at me."

"How can I not stop laughing at my best friend who seems to fall every time she gets up." I rolled my eyes, stood up, and looked at my barking dog.

"Geekie? What's wrong with you?" I asked him as he ran up to me, his hackles stood on end, and I backed into Elerna while trying to find the gun.

"What's going on?" Elerna whispered, crouching down low, and then we heard two guys scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK! I'm going to leave you hanging so Kayleigh can put her chapter in!
Don't want to take all the juicy stuff out so she has nothing!
KIDDING! Ha!
COMMENT! I'll love you forever!