Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Elerna

Stupid blush. I don't blush, never. And now stupid Mikey has made me blush. Well, he's not stupid but he seems a good way of describing him. I don't know how, though. Rayne and I stayed downstairs during the morning whilst we were waiting for her parents. Avon was down here though. I had to walk around because I was do darn impatient. Stupid Mikey, once again.

“Avon? Can you tell your parents that we'll be in town? We're meeting some friends.” I looked at Avon and the thought of last night popped in my head, making me smile. He nodded which made me smile even more. We got outside. “That was great, now we don't have to wait for my parents to wake up. I bet they were playing with each other all night. How did we not here them? Oh, that's right, we were worried with those boys.” I just glared at Rayne as she huffed that out. She was the stupid one who wanted to help them and worry about them.

“You brought them in. So stop your complaining.” Which she did. I think she knew she wouldn't win against me. The walk/run, whatever you want to call it, wasn't that long, and we got to the restaurant quicker then usual. We were greeted by one of the owner's triplets. I don't know her name, I just know that they all started with the letter 'N'. I feel sorry for them. “Oi, it's Rayne and her English friend Elerna. Some strangers entered earlier.” I watched as she pointed over to where Mikey and Frank were sat. My eyes lingered on Mikey before moving to Frank. A scowl appeared on my face.

He had two straws up his nose, two so he was trying to look like a walrus and two like horns. Yeah right, if he ever had devil horns he would probably be the dumbest devil in the world. Full stop.

“Hey, what are you two doing? Especially you Frank.” My eyes went from Frank to Mikey. Stayed on Mikey then back to Frank. “Well, we've been here for hours. You guys are so slow.” I just rolled my eyes, crossing my arms at that. Maybe he needs lessons in counting the time.

“That's a lie, we've been here for only 10 minutes. Relax, Frank. So why do you want to be our friend?” I sat next to Mikey and Rayne sat next to Frank. “Well, seeing you and Elerna was a shock. So I'd expect you both to be friends now. Then in a few days you'll be able to date if you're still in town.” I watched as Mikey blushed. I just sat thinking about what she said. I couldn't date him, even if I wanted to.

“What did you do with that girl, Mikey?” I watched as Frank wagged his eyebrows. I scowled. He called me 'that girl'. Stupid. “I kissed her.” I wanted to laugh at that. It wasn't true. I kissed him. But I can live with that. “More like sucked her face off!” I couldn't help but blush when Rayne said that. It kind of made it better that Mikey was blushing too. Frank just started laughing, which ended up with him falling off the chair. Then Rayne laughed and fell off the chair. Somehow, it struck me and I laughed with Mikey.

“We're going to let you and Frank talk to each other.” I grabbed Mikey's hand as I said that and we walked outside. I don't really like being inside when I can be outside. I just feel more comfortable outside. We just started walking anywhere, I wasn't really paying attention. I was thinking.

“So, this is quiet.” A small smile came on my face as Mikey said that. “Well then, if it bothers you badly, start talking then. Tell me about yourself.” He just chuckled a bit.

“Well, I'm Mikey, but you already know that. I have an older brother Gerard, who we lost somewhere in the woods with two other friends. I live in New Jersey. I'm a bassist for My Chemical Romance. And I like your laugh.” Aww, what a sap. I think my laugh is too girlish. That's not good. “Your turn Elerna.”

I just shrugged my shoulder. “Ain't nothing to tell.” I saw Mikey frown. “Must be something.” “Unless you class being a girl about me, then there is nothing that I'm telling.” That just made him frown even more, which I sighed about.

“I'm guessing you don't talk about your family life a lot. Or anything else other then the time you spend in Ireland.” I just scowled at this and stopped, sitting on the bench that we were next to. Mikey sat down next to me, looking at me. “Am I right?”

“If I tell you one thing, will you stop bugging me?” He nodded, cautious to that fact that I had just snapped at him. It wasn't exactly him, that was bugging me. It was that nearly everyone who talks to me wants me to talk about something about my family life.

“Fine. My parents are in the mist of a huge divorce row, splitting my family in half. That's all I'm telling you.” He looked like he was happy that I had told him that but he also looked like he felt sorry for me. “Is that why you spend most time here?” I looked at him, confused to how he knew that. He noticed this. “Frank told me. He asked Rayne and she told him.” I sighed and gritted my teeth. “Yeah well, there's a possibility that it is the reason.” He nodded and was about the saying something when I interrupted him.

“We have to head back, Rayne will probably be wondering where we are. And you still need to find your friend.” I stood up and walked away. Mikey walked next to me, quiet for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, Caity your turn!! XLD>