Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

It's a miracle that we got our food without it spilling as Frank ran around screaming. I had to tell Nana that he was normally this way, and to be careful when giving us our food. Elerna ordered a salad, being vegitarian and all; I ordered a BLT, which is delicious; Frank ordered a very greasy burger; and Mikey got a salad as well. We were digging in just as Nick walked up to Mikey, his green eyes glistening.
"Hey, mister? Do you know where I can find a cookie crumb big?" Nick held his arms up over his head to make a large circle.

"Um, I don't think a crumb can be that big." Mikey answered truthfully. I laughed at Nick's answer, and he pouted.

"What, Rayne?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"Nicky, you're just to cute. Noah, can I have a refill on my soda?" I asked, and Noah came walking up. If I could choose, the triplets would be my children when I get older. But, maybe they'd be more of Elerna's kids. They'd have her attitude.

I'm not sure what I'm thinking about right now. Let's get back to the real world, shall we?

"Well, I guess." Noah sighed, and turned around.

"Noah, what's wrong?" Elerna asked, she cared about him a bit. He's the meaner one, and he thinks that Elerna is his role model. He's actually told her every time he sees her. Which is a lot!

"Ma and Pa are selling the restaurant. They don't want to deal with it anymore. It was either the restaurant or they split up. It's nothing, but this is the last dinner you'll have here. Ma thinks we can stay open; Pa says we need more people to work here." Noah sighed again, and went to get my refill.

"I'd like to help him." Mikey told us, and Frank smiled.

"Mikey, we're not living here forever you know. It's not like we can do that." Frank mumbled, and then Noah returned.

"Noah, do you think we'd be able to work here?" Elerna asked, and his face lit up instantly.

"Really? You'd do that? I'm going to tell Ma and Pa." He ran off, and I looked at Elerna.

"You care about him. I like that about you. You're really caring when it comes to your biggest fan, so. What are you guys going to do later?" I asked, and they shrugged.

What were we going to do later?
♠ ♠ ♠
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON NEXT!
Kayleigh... can you give me something to work on also? PLEASE?!
IT'S YOUR TURN!