Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Elerna

When we got back, Frank and Rayne were just sitting there. Rayne didn't look like she was having that much fun. That makes two of us. When we were ordering, Frank started running around screaming. I just glared at him whilst Rayne explained to one of the triplets that it was all normal and to be careful. I just wanted this over and done with now, so we could find their friends and say goodbye.

I got a salad, mainly because it wasn't fatty food and because it was near one of the only things that didn't contain meat. Meaning, I'm a vegetarian. Rayne ordered a BLT, which I'm still unaware of what is in it. Frank got a burger, a very greasy burger. It made me shudder, thinking of all the grease. Mikey just ordered the same as me. He probably doesn't realise that it has nearly no taste, what so ever.

One of the triplets came over to us whilst we were eating. He stood by Mikey, his eyes glistening. “Hey, mister? Do you know where I can find a cookie crumb big?” As if to show him, he half his arms over his head, I think making a circle. Not quite sure. “Um, I don't think a crumb can be that big.” I just rolled my eyes at his truthfulness. Rayne laughed which made him pout. “What, Rayne?” She just shrugged. “Nicky, you're just to cute. Noah, can I have a refill on my soda?”

Noah, my little shadow, came walking up to the table. “Well, I guess.” He sighed which made me actual frown. “Noah, what's wrong?” I couldn't not care about someone who thinks I'm his role model. That is just way mean. Too mean for me.

“Ma and Pa are selling the restaurant. They don't want to deal with it any more. It was either the restaurant or they split up. It's nothing, but this is the last dinner you'll have here. Ma thinks we can stay open; Pa says we need more people to work here.” He sighed again and went away with Rayne's cup. Poor Noah. “I'd like to help him.” I raised an eyebrow at what Mikey said, whilst Frank just smiled. “Mikey, we're not living here forever you know. It's not like we can do that.” Even though he was smiling, he mumbled. Lowly, might I say.

Noah returned and I decided to voice my saying. “Noah, do you think we'd be able to work here?” I watched as his face lit up. “Really? You'd do that? I'm going to tell Ma and Pa.” He ran off and Rayne just looked at me. At least I would have something to do here for all the times I come up now.

“You care about him. I like that about you. You're really caring when it comes to your biggest fan, so. What are you guys going to do later?” I watched as they shrugged. I was tempted to sigh, but I stopped myself.

“Don't we need to find their friends so they can get back?” Rayne nodded as did Frank and Mikey. We quickly finished our food, then left after Noah came back for a hug goodbye from me. Strange kid. Once we were outside, Rayne turned to the two boys. “Okay, whereabouts were you, that you can remember?”

“Um..there was lots of trees. Some rocks. And it was near your house.” Frank beamed at the end of that, as if he had just told something of good use. Well it was, meaning we were going to be getting rid of these two quicker. Rayne just nodded and signalled for them to follow her. I just strayed at that back of the group.

Hopefully, this would be the end. We would say goodbye and then they would go back to New Jersey. Then me and Rayne could just forget about everything that has happened. Mikey dropped back, to walk beside me. I just rolled my eyes.

“You seem, now, anger. What's that about?” I just growled and sighed, at the same time. “Nothing. I don't wanna talk about it. The sooner we find your friends, the better.” Mikey just looked a tad hurt before nodding. “Yeah, the better.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Your turn Caity!!
you get to introduce the others!