Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

The thought of going into the woods behind my house was pretty scary. I've only gone five feet into them because of 2 reasons. 1) Geekie always got lost in there; and 2) I had to clean up Geekie's business. What I wouldn't do to get a gate so he wouldn't be able to enter those deadly woods.

Mikey and Frank were excited to find their friends. It had been three days now, and they were worried about if their friends had gotten lost or left. Elerna was ticked about having them around all the time, so I think she was happy that it was time for them to leave.

Me on the other hand, I couldn't stand this. I wanted to spend more time with Frank, Mikey, and Elerna. This was the most interesting thing so far this week. Boys! And they're from America. The last time I was in America was when I was 5. I had to move here, and then I met Elerna when she was visiting Ireland on a school trip.

"So, give us a guess of where you were walking around at." Elerna demanded. It was about noon so we didn't really need to worry about losing light. Geekie was with us, he didn't want to leave us alone at all. Plus, I think he likes Mikey's shoes a lot.

"That dog hates me. Oh, we went this way." Mikey pointed to the right, and we followed his directions.

"Yea, I remember that tree. It had a star sketched into it." Frank smiled. Maybe we'd all still be friends after this. I'm not sure.

"So, what are your friend's names?" I asked, and stepped over another fallen tree. So many in these woods.

"Oh, yea. We came with Gerard, Bob, and Ray. Gerard is pale; Bob's really quiet; and Ray has an afro." Mikey told us, what a nice group of friends.

"OK." We walked for another ten minutes before we came to a path. "Take this path"

"Frank, did we take a path?"

"Yea, you were all 'take the path! take the path!' and all this other crap. You got mad if I even strayed an inch off the path."

"Fine, we'll go on the path. Let's hope we make it there alive. Do you think they're still there?"

"Yea, it's not like they'd leave us in Ireland alone. They'd think we're lost... which we are."

"Shut up!" Elerna yelled, and they did. "I don't care about them, I just want to go back to my regular life with Rayne and forget about this."

Another ten minutes and Frank was screaming in joy. We saw a campfire and three guys huddled around it.

"GEE!" Frank screamed, and attacked the dark haired one. He turned around, and he was ghostly white. Gerard.

"Where were you, Frank?" Gerard-possibly-turned around and saw Mikey next.

"Hey, Gerard." Mikey waved running up to him.

"Little brother! Where were you? I thought you got ate by a bear."

"Rayne, let's go now. They've gotten back to their friends. We're free! Come on." Elerna grabbed my arm, and I nodded.

"OK, let's go." We turned around and started walking back the way we came. I heard running footsteps behind me, and Frank's arms wrapped around me.

"Thanks, Rayne. For helping us get back." I turned around, and smiled; a tear ran down my cheek.

"No problem. See ya." Before I could turn around, Frank kissed me. His lips tasted like burger, and when he pulled away, his eyes were watering. What was up with us?

"OK, break it up you two." Elerna pulled me away, and dragged me back through the woods.

We finally got to my house, and Elerna had escaped to her room. It felt like she actually missed the guys, but you could never tell.

Avon was sitting at the table, and watched me pace around the kitchen as he stuffed his face with some more of Mom's delicious cookies.

"Why are you so worried? You'll never have to see them again." Avon mumbled.

"Yea, well... I liked Frank a lot. And it's not like I would've minded staying around them longer. It's just, Elerna was upset, and pulled me away. God, I miss Frank now." I sat across from Avon, and he gave me the last five cookies.

God, what were we going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
KAYLEIGH! It's your turn!
Let's see what'll happen NEXT!
COMMENT YOU READERS OR I'LL EAT YO FACES!
Please?! We're updating every day! COMMENTS AND WE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!