Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Elerna

I was so glad that they were going soon, like real soon. We were going through the woods already, Mikey had walked forward and walked with Frank. Rayne had dropped back and just walked next to me. “So, give us a guess of where you were walking around at.” I didn't care about being nice, I just wanted to know so Rayne could get them back and we could say bye. That's all. Rayne on the other hand, looked so fallen. Facial wise. Like she was upset, but really. We hadn't even known them a week yet. We had Geekie with us, he followed Mikey's shoe. I think he has a crush on it or something.

“That dog hates me. Oh, we went this way.” Mikey pointed to the right and we went down that part. Maybe Geekie hates him cause he wants the shoe but can't have the shoe. Some dogs do get jealous. “Yea, I remember that tree. It had a star sketched into it.” I rolled my eyes. Come on, a tree with a star? How lame is that.

“So, what are your friend's names?” Rayne asked whilst stepping over a fallen tree. I just walked around it, not bothering to step over it. I'm lazy like that. “Oh, yea. We came with Gerard, Bob, and Ray. Gerard is pale; Bob's really quiet; and Ray has an afro.” I had to hold back a snicker at Mikey's description of their friends. I mean, wow. There's a pale one, a quiet one, one with an afro, then the small one and a tall one. Really matching yeah.

“Okay.” It was silent after that. We walked on for another ten minutes. I swear, Rayne better be grateful that I'm doing this. I mean, ten minutes we're walking just for two guys, who we'll never see again. What a waste. “Take this path.” Mikey turned to Frank. “Frank, did we take a path?” Frank just rolled his eyes at Mikey. “Yea, you were all 'take the path! Take the path!' and all this other crap. You got mad if I even strayed an inch off the path”

I just rolled my eyes at this, they were really getting on my nerves. “Fine, we'll go on the path. Let's hope we make it there alive. Do you think they're still there?” “Yea, it's not like they'd leave us in Ireland alone. They'd think we're lost... which we are.” I just lost it then. “Shut up!” Yes, I yelled. And yes, they listened. “I don't care about them, I just want to go back to my regular life with Rayne and forget about this.” I saw Mikey and Frank flinch at that while I just rolled my eyes.

We took another ten minutes, because someone got us lost. Then Frank started jumping up and screaming in joy. Although you could mistake it as pain. There was a fire, which three guys were huddled around, one with an afro that you couldn't miss.

“GEE!” I growled as Frank screamed then ran and jump on, mauling the dark-haired guy. He had a white face, so I'm going to take a wild guess and sat that was Gerard.

“Where were you, Frank?” Thank god, they were their friends. Thank god. 'Gerard' turned and saw Mikey. “Hey, Gerard.” So, I was right. This was Gerard. Mikey kind of ran up to him, waving. “Little brother! Where were you? I thought you got ate by a bear.” If my brother ever called my 'little sister' I would flip.

I sighed, thanking now that we could go. “Rayne, let's go now. They've gotten back to their friends. We're free! Come on.” I really did mean that. We were free. I grabbed her arm and started pulling her away as she nodded. “Okay, let's go.” We were walking back the way we came, getting further away from them when running was heard. I groaned before Rayne had arms wrapped around her. What's the hold up?

“Thanks, Rayne. For helping us get back.” I just rolled my eyes as Rayne smiled. I swear I saw a tear, so I just looked away. My eye focused at the fire, just burning there. “No problem. See ya.” I looked back in time Frank kissing Rayne. I just rolled my eyes again, looking around the woods. I watched as Frank's eye watered. Hell no. There is going to be no cryfest. None.

“Okay, break it up you two.” I pulled Rayne away from Frank, and dragged her back as she just followed silently. Damn, she's going to be upset now.

I nearly jumped for joy when we got back to her house. I went up to 'my' room, and just slammed the door. I feel sorry for Avon who was downstairs, he's going to have to be the one to cheer her up, if he twigs on that is.

I wandered over to my bed and pulled my phone out. I now had double the messages I had when Mikey was here. Half of them were from my mum. Taking a chance, I opened a random one.

Elerna! Where are you? Don't tell me you're with your strange accented friend. What's her name? Rain? Ray? Whatever, just you're in so much trouble when you're home. Call me back as soon as you get this. You're coming home. Mum

I rolled my eyes, deleting the rest of my unread messages. So what, I didn't tell my mum that I was coming over here. It wasn't like she actually cared, she was too busy fighting my dad. And now she does care? Wow, what is the world coming to.

I had to chuckle about that thought before I laid on my bunk, leaving the top bunk, I never sleep up there. So why do I want to now. Dammit. Damn you Mikey. You're in my mind. Damn you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, yes. Kind of boring, maybe
Your turn Caity!