Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

After walking around for a while, I finally decided to go to bed. It was late. My parents had gone shopping, went out to dinner, and finally got back home at about ten o'clock. Instead of going to bed instantly, I decided to check on Avon.

Opening his bedroom door he was hiding under his covers; I quickly threw back the covers and saw a very shocked looking Avon stuffing cookies into his mouth.

"Avon!" I hissed, and grabbed the now empty jars. Yes, jars; there are about 5 sitting empty on his bed. How can he eat that many cookies? Practice!

"What? Come on, give them back. They're so addicting." He went to grab the almost empty one, but I used my elbow to keep him back.

"Stop! You don't need anymore." I growled, and he sighed. "Night, Rayne." I turned around to leave the room; Avon was being annoying though, and asked a question. One that I actually might not know how he found out.

"You miss him, don't you?" Avon whispered, and I stopped in my tracks.

"How did you find out? I never told you." I mumbled, staring at him.

"You told me when you got back, and I just guessed. Elerna was always smiling and blushing, and I just guessed that she had a crush on somebody. It's just... I'm not sure. She's never done that before unless it was for a guy." He sighed, "remember when you first met her? How she liked that one guy and she blushed and smiled all the time?"

"Yea, and how after he told her he didn't like her she actually started to have a bigger attitude? I mean, she always had an attitude, but it grew after that." He nodded.

"Rayne, you can always tell me if you're seeing somebody. I hate it when you keep secrets from me." He sighed, and lay back down. "'Night!"

"Right, good-night." I mumbled, and crossed the room towards Elerna's room. Slowly pushing open her door, I could see her body shaking under her covers.

I'm going to tell you three things that you need to learn about Elerna:
1) She's got attitude; but of course you already know that.
2) Elerna will never agree to you about anything; she'll disagree even if she knows she's wrong.
3) And -most defiantly- you'll never see Elerna cry; even if you think she will.

"Els?" I whispered, shaking her shoulder. Elerna turned around, her leftover makeup smeared everywhere on her face. You could see the traces of dried tears on her face.

"Rayne?" She croaked, and I knew instantly that she was crying.

"Oh, Elerna. What's wrong?" I asked her. The last time I saw Elerna cry was... never. I've never seen or heard Elerna cry.

"It's horrible, Rayne; this is the feeling I had on Ryan on that school trip. God, I feel so stupid." She sniffed, and I sighed.

"Ryan was stupid and broke your heart; why are you crying now- oh. Mikey?" I asked her, and she fell back onto her pillow new tears on her face.

"Yes; I saw you and Frank kiss, and I got jealous. That's why I wanted to leave right away, and now my mom wants me home, and she hates you, and I don't know. I've never even greeted you to her, and she hates you! My life is so messed up." She mumbled, and rolled onto her stomach. "I'm going to sleep this off; think of what I'm going to do tomorrow."

"'Night, Elerna." I whispered, and left the room. God, I felt bad for her. Her parents hated me; she didn't have anybody but Avon, my parents, and I; and she was crying because she liked Mikey a lot.

Now what am I going to do? I feel so bad!
♠ ♠ ♠
OK! It's my fault that I was being lazy and not updating for a whole 2 days!
Don't you love Kayleigh and I? We update every day we can!
OK... well... since we have 11 readers and 1 subscriber how about we get some comments?
If we don't get up to at least 5... I'm going to be all 'Kayleigh... let's make this as BORING as possible until there are comments' and evil crap like that. So... COMMENT!
Thank you, come again!