Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

I woke up, and Avon was staring at me like a lunitic. The screams that escaped from my lungs took a second, and then I sounded like a banchee. Great wake up right? Not! I hated it when Avon did that, but I finally got the last laugh as Geekie jumped up two feet into the air from his spot at the foot of the bed, and launched himself at Avon. It looked like Geekie was a cat, just clinging to my brother's face.

Avon fell backwards screaming, and I nearly died from laughter.

"God, Avon! Don't do that or Geekie will jump you." I choked out, and rolled his eyes.

"Some boys are outside looking for you and Elerna. They say that they know you." He sighed, picked Geekie up off his head, and stood up. Just to be knocked down from me as I pushed past him.

"ELERNA!" I screamed bursting into her room, and she sat up quickly hitting her head on the top bunk. This is one reason why we're trying to get rid of this bed, or at least take the top bunk off and put it on the other side of the room.

"What the heck, Rayne? I just fell asleep a few hours ago." She growled, and I grabbed her arm.

"Avon says there are some boys outside my house." I told her quickly, and we ran downstairs. Just in time for my dad to come walking into the living room tiredly. Don't open the door, don't open the doory. I thought as he entered the room.

Of course, being smart, he stopped in his tracks from two running teenage girls who haven't had anything to perk them up. Elerna threw the door open, almost tearing it from it's hinges, and nearly screamed in pleasure.

Mikey was standing outside on the porch, smiling. It fealt like some of the grief of our household was taken away because Elerna had ran and hugged him. Mikey wrapped his arms around her instantly, and they were laughing. Elerna was actually laughing since two days ago. My heart fell a little more as I noticed it was just Mikey and his brother, Gerard? Yea, Gerard. Frank hadn't come.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, and he smiled.

"Well, Gerard just told me that we're going on tour. I'm going to bring Elerna with us, and we're leaving today." Mikey smiled at Elerna, and so did she.

"Oh, well, I'll let you guys catch up. Elerna, you come in when you're done." I closed the door, and ran upstairs again. Why hadn't Frank come? Didn't he want to bring me on tour? Was I just another face to him?

I thought he cared.

All these things ran in my mind as I slammed my door. Avon was knocking on the door, asking what was wrong, but otherwise he didn't do anything.

Muffled by the door, I heard Elerna calling my name. I ignored her this time, and ran into my wardrobe. If you've ever saw a movie with a big, wooden wardrobe you'll probably understand what it looks like.

"Rayne, come out. Frank's here." She called, and I ignored her again. This was the first time I've ever ignored Elerna, and I felt bad. We never did this. Ignoring. And I regretted falling for a guy that wouldn't great me at the door when he comes back.

I regret ever falling for Frank.

"Rayne?" Somebody else called, and it wasn't anybody I thought I'd like to hear come into my room. It was my mother, and I knew my father was right behind her.

"Rayne Masters, get out here!" My father yelled, and I shrunk into the back of my wardrobe. Hiding from my father as he got closer. He wasn't always mean, but if you kept secrets, that's when he got angry.

"Roy, leave her alone. She probably didn't mean to not tell us. Maybe she was hanging out with those boys because they're really good friends. Right, Rayne?" My mom called, and I agreed with her mentally.

"Well, Rachel, she could have let us know that she had a boyfriend. At least have told us during dinner." My father, Roy, huffed.

"I'll talk to her." Elerna grumbled, and closed the door after two sets of footsteps left my room. I stumbled out of the wardrobe, and started to sob.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, I couldn't stand it. God, I'm so embarrassed... and confused, what's up with us crying so much after these guys got into our lives?" I asked her, and she smiled slightly.

"I don't know, Rayne; but Frank really wants to see you now. Do you want to see him?" She wondered, and I nodded slightly.

"I'm still sorry for ignoring you." I told her, and we walked out to have Frank attack me.

Once again, I screamed at the top of my lungs, and then started to laugh as Geekie attacked Frank.

"MY HERO!" I hollered at Geekie, and then we all started laughing. God, life is so confusing.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK! So I'm updating because I'm bored, but I'm still a little sad!
HEA! Kayleigh told all you beeches a lot! I am sad that nobody comments on our story!
GOD! JUST COMMENT!
Even if it is "that was cool" or "ha ha! I like this" or whatever!
COME ON! 10 WORDS IS ALL YOU NEED! JUST COMMENT!