Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

Elerna had gotten me from out of the wardrobe, Frank had attacked me, and Geekie had come to save me from Frank. Which was just Geekie jumping over Frank and I. If I didn't know better, I'd thought Frank was trying to seduce me in front of Mikey, Gerard, and Elerna. I heard somebody clear their throats. Oh, yea, and my parents. Frank and I stood up next to Elerna and Mikey, who were holding hands. Maybe Mikey did that, Elerna-for some reason-doesn't like Mikey that much.

It's probably because he's actually making her feel feelings that she's hid for 3 years because of Ryan. It was time to face my parents.

“Hey, dad. Hey, mum. Um...Frank, these is my parents.” Frank smiled, and put his hand out for my father to shake, but my father refused.

"I can't touch your hand, you are touching my daughter as if she's a Barbie. Well, let me tell you this, she's not a doll. I'm not even sure why she didn't tell us." He sighed, and turned towards me.

"I'm sorry. It's just, I was spending so much time with Elerna, Mikey, and Frank that I forgot to tell you. But, aren't you happy that I'm happy?" I asked, and my mother smiled approvingly.

"I am, but, your father is very old fashioned. He might not approve. Roy, come on, don't you like how your daughter is happy?" She asked my father, and he sighed.

"Fine, I understand how you didn't tell us, but next time you find somebody can't you tell us?" I squealed in plea, and hugged my parents.

"Thank you!" I whispered in their ears. Elerna's phone went off.

She answered with a smile on her face, maybe from the reaction I gave my parents, but suddenly her face fell. Before her phone shut, Mikey got a quick peek, and she ran downstairs.

"Frank, Mikey, can I talk to you in my room quick?" I asked, and I shoved them into my room, locked the door, and stared at them.

"Mikey, did you see what was on Elerna's phone?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Something about her mom coming here to get her. She hadn't told her parents. Why wouldn't she tell her parents?" Mikey told us, and I shrugged.

"The last thing she ever told me about them, was that they were mean. Didn't care about her, and that's why she came here. It was because I had to force it from her." I sighed, and sat on my bed. Somebody knocked on my door, and Frank opened it to see Elerna walk in.

"Rayne, um... I have to go home now." She whispered, and I jumped at her, wrapping her frail and delicate body into my arms.

"No, you can't. You're supposed to stay here for another week! Why?" I asked, and tears threatened to fall. She's never had to leave early.

"My mom wants me home. It's... she's mad at me." I stared at her, and sighed.

"You didn't tell her, did you?" I asked, and she shook her head. "Elerna, you have to tell her. You know that. This is the 4th time you haven't told her."

"She's almost here, she told me she was coming yesterday, but I didn't believe her, and now she's almost here." I don't know why she kept repeating things.

"Don't you want to stay here? Tell her to go back home. You've told her to do that before." I told her, and she shook her head again.

"I lied about that. It's just, those times were just threats. She even said the name of the street she was on. God, I'm sorry, Rayne. You're going to meet my mom." I smiled at her, and nodded.

"That's good, right?" I asked, and laughed a little. She didn't smile or laugh one bit.

"My mom is a drinker, she drinks so she forgets things. My dad is a drug addict, and he beats me. What do you think?" She asked, and I gasped.

"Is that why you come here almost every week?" I asked her, and she nodded.

"Elerna, I'm so sorry." I wrapped my arms around her, and Frank and Mikey, who had been quiet the entire time, came over and wrapped their arms around us.

What were we going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
KAYLEIGH'S TURN!
So I'm just going to be all 'fine, don't comment on our awesomeness' and give you chapters.
Even though we don't have comments, we update. Because we know that we have readers.
Acutally... we have: 12 readers/1 subscriber.
So I'd expect to see some comments.
Anyway, this is my 19th chapter, and I wanted Kayleigh to make number 20 really interesting!
COMMENT?! SUBSCRIBE?! PLEASE?!