Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Elerna

I hear creaking outside my door, well I say my door when in fact it's the guest room's door. But I occupy this room probably more then any bug. And by the fact that the person was creeping, I could tell it was my dear friend, Rayne. Dear god, that girl probably couldn't creep anywhere without waking the whole world up. Expect her parents, because they sleep heavy. And I mean dead heavy.

I waited a moment before opening the door and bumping into her little brother, Avon. He had cookie crumbs all around his face. I silently chuckled about that. Even in the dark, I could see his cheek turn red.

“Where's Rayne?”

He mumbled something about the kitchen. He's always so loud with Rayne. Yet hardly talks to me. And he blushes around me. It's weird. I quickly ruffle his hair before slightly, leaping down the stairs, two at the time. And the skillful Elerna has done it again.

I wandered into the kitchen and saw that it was raining out. A smile came on my face. I now knew exactly where Rayne would be. I walked towards the door and opened it, the porch steps squeaked as I stepped on them. She was looking straight at me

“What are you doing out past curfew?” And I just had to yawn whilst speaking, just perfect.

She smiled at me before letting out a shaky laugh. She is so cold, I can just tell.

“I couldn't sleep, and Avon woke me up while eating mom's cookies again. She'll find out, yell at him, and make some more for him to eat. I just know it. Why are you up?” I just laughed. I have to admit, her mum's cookies are just the best ever. I can see why he always eats them.

“Because I-I don't know. Maybe I couldn't sleep, maybe I had attitude when I woke up. I'm not used to this curfew thing, I'm free, I can do whatever I want.” And to get my point over, I placed my hands on my hips and blew my bangs out of my face. They often got on my nerves, but I will never get rid of them.

“Well, you're in my town in Ireland. You have to obey the rules.” She wasn't even looking at me when she said that. She was looking at her back open yard.

“Geekie needs to come out, should I let him?” Only because I'm scared of him. But Rayne doesn't know that. She nodded and sighed, “Let him out.” She was so tired that I had to grab her shoulders to stop her falling.

“Rayne? You're falling onto the porch. Are you feeling okay?” She only replied with a giggle. Yup, she's tired.

“Yea, I'm fine. Just tired. Let's go to bed once Geekie is done with his....business.” That was so jumbled that I just fell on the floor, laughing as she fell backwards when she tried standing up. “Stop laughing at me.” Somehow, I didn't think I ever would. At her, anyway

“How can I not stop laughing at my best friend who seems to fall every time she gets up.” The response to my truthfulness? The rolling of her eyes before she actually stood up and stared at her dog. Wait, he's barking?

“Geekie? What's wrong with you?” Even with her talking to him, his hackles still stood on end. I felt her back into me. I crouched down low.

“What's going on?”

As if to answer that, two guys screamed. I actually wanted to laugh because guys don't really scream, but somehow I knew Rayne wouldn't like that.

“Elerna, I just want you to know, if we don't make it. I love you like a sister.”

Now that is then I had to laugh. She's so dramatic like that. She just looked at me, wide eyed.

“We're not going to die. And I'll prove that to you.” I stood from where I had fallen when she backed into me and picked up a stick. She tugged at my top.

“You can't seriously use that to defend yourself. You're crazy Elerna.” I had to laugh at this. I wasn't going to defend myself with it, I was just going to scare who ever screamed.

Geekie was sitting by Rayne, near enough as scared as she was. Me on the other hand, knew that there would be nothing to be scared about because nothing happens in Ireland. And I mean nothing. Ever. I walked towards where the scream was heard from. There was a bush where I stood behind. I could see two figures standing there. I grinned evilly before snapping the twig.

They both jumped and looked around, the smaller person was clinging to the taller person. I had to stop myself from laughing. The smaller person whimpered then started talking.

“Mikey, if we die, I've always loved you.”

“Frank, shut up.”

My mouth dropped. They sounded so familiar. I just couldn't put my finger on it. Whilst I was thinking, I didn't hear someone sneaking up on me until a hand was placed on my shoulder. My automatic response was spinning around and lashing out. Only when I was too late, did I see it was Rayne. She screamed as she fell into the bush. Before she fell to the floor, I grabbed her arm, hoping to stop her falling. I just ended up falling with her. The bush was digging into my bare skin, and I'm pretty sure it's the same for Rayne.

I heard shuffling and I saw Rayne's eyes widen. I just rolled my eyes.

“Are you two okay?” Bloody nosey people who sounded so familiar.

“Yup. We're frikkin' perfect.” Rayne just whined at that. I rolled my eyes, again.

“Need some help?”

“We're fine. No need for help.” I don't do help. I don't need help. But I might be a bit stuck in the bush. But there is no way I will admit that I want help. Nope, no way. Rayne sighed at this.

“She's a bit stubborn. Help would be great, thanks.” If I wasn't stuck, I would be scowling at her, rolling my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, take it form here dear Caity