Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

I sighed as Elerna vented about her mom, and her life. We all group hugged-Mikey, Frank, Elerna, and I. This is one of those things that Elerna never does. After the hug, there was a loud pounding on our fragile door.

“Rayne, when you meet my mum, don't talk to her. Please.” I nodded. There was noise downstairs, and my mom called upstairs to us.

“Elerna? Your mum's here for you.” Elerna just sighed. A few seconds later, Elerna's mom called up to her, and I flinched.

“Elerna George, get your arse down here, right now!” Elerna watched as Mikey scowled at that.

“Yeah, you should know, my mum defines the word bitch.” She huffed, and I sighed, agreeing with what I was hearing. I walked to the door, and started down the stairs. "Rayne, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to get her out of my house. Nobody takes my best friend away from me when she's on vacation at my house." I don't even know where the demanding attitude came from. It's really weird.

"Rayne, you'll be killed!" She hissed, and I shrugged.

"Then you can kick her arse!" I told her, and went downstairs to greet Elerna's mom.

Elerna's mom. That's ONE word for her looks, her face and attitude was another word. Psychopath-Maniac-Drunk-Drug-Taking-Bitch.

I think that works for her. It really does. As I patted her shoulder, she turned around with a fire in her eyes. It was deep in her blue eyes, and her hair was a blazing red. It was like Elerna, but tripled. It's so strange.

"Hey, can you leave? This is my house, and I don't really appreciate you barging in here... smoking? Are you smoking in this house? OH MY GOD!" I grabbed the cigarette, and threw it outside. Which really ticked Elerna's mom off her rocket.

"You psychotic little-" She started, and something was thrown at Elerna's mom. It looked like a football.

"Oh, God." My mom whispered, and ran into my father's study; she wouldn't be out for a while.

"Leave my sister alone you freak!" Avon screamed, as Elerna's mom lunged at me. I screamed, and fell to the floor, hitting my head against the tile.

"OW!" I screamed, and my eyes blacked out. I couldn't see, but I could still hear everything.

"Rayne?!" Elerna screamed from upstairs, and I felt my body being dragged up the stairs, somebody helped pick me up. Most likely Frank.

"What happened?" Frank asked, and Elerna sniffled. "God, this is why I never wanted her to meet my mom. I'm leaving, I can't stay, Avon and Mikey won't survive with my mom being all riled up. Can you just... can you just take care of Rayne when I leave?" Elerna asked.

"Yea, I can do that. How are you going to keep seeing Rayne though? Your mom won't let you come back." Frank sighed, and I felt like crying. I'd never see my best friend after this. This is my last time seeing her.

"Thanks, Frank. And... be good to her. Please? I'll keep on talk to her. I promise. I will call, text, email, and chat through web-cam as long as I'm away. You just need to make sure she stays safe, and happy." Elerna sighed, "and don't you dare hurt her. Because I swear to God, if I get told by her or Avon that you broke her heart, and now she's alone, I will seriously hurt you."

Frank and Elerna laughed a bit, hugged, and then somebody left. My eyes finally opened, I didn't even know I was knocked out, and Frank sat on the edge of my bed, and I sighed. Tears started flowing out of my eyes.

"She's gone." I whispered, "my best friend is actually gone."

"Actually, Elerna is still in this house. She's almost done packing." Mikey sighed, and I sat up.

"Wait, how long was I knocked out?" I asked, and Mikey sighed.

"About an hour."

"CRAP!" I shot out of my bed, and ran to Elerna's room. "Elerna!"

"Rayne, I'm leaving. I'm sorry, but, if your family wants to live then I have to leave." Elerna gave me a hug, I stood still in shock. She was actually leaving. "Bye, Rayne. You were the best friend a red-headed-blue-eyed-English girl could have."

That was the last thing Elerna said to me, and after the front door closed, and her mom's car drove off with her, then I fell to my knees in Elerna's old room, and sobbed. Frank's arms wrapped around me, and he let me sob in his chest.

"I already miss her." I sobbed.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY! I had been grounded for 2 days!
Kayleigh's turn! Let's see more comments please!
Hm... I feel like it's ending... but... I don't want it to end yet!
It's so weird! SAD! I know!