Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

Elerna hasn't replied for about 2 weeks, and I'm worried. She's out in the world, with her siblings, and I know that she can't watch them forever. At least not on her own. Avon has been redoing the house. Our basement is now finished, has four rooms big enough for Elerna and her siblings, and a mini living room for when they want to hang out.

It's also an easy way for them to hide in case their mom does come for them. As I woke up, there was a banging on my door, louder than how Frank tries to wake me up when he's bored.

"Hey! Where is my daughter!" Somebody screamed, and I knew who it was. I jumped up, hitting my head on the top bunk, and hissed in pain.

"What did you do? Who is it?" Frank called out, and I looked at myself to see if I was clothed or not. I was.

"Where is Elerna?!" I was right, I had known who it was. Elerna's mom had finally came to our house.

"Frank, she's going to kill me, I just know it." I whispered, my parents weren't stopping her, so they must have already left to the restaurant for their anniversary. Avon wasn't stopping her either, which was odd. Mother and father always locked the door when they left us home while we were sleeping.

The only reason my father allowed Frank and I to sleep together was because my mom would glare at him if he tried to kill Frank.

"No she won't."

"Yes, she is. Frank I'm so scared."

"She's not going to kill you."

"How do you know?"

"Because I won't let her." He whispered, and he wrapped his arms around me. Holding me close.

"Where. Is. ELERNA?!" Screamed Elerna's mom. Then she broke down the door, tears fell down my cheeks as Frank pushed me into the wall and under him. Her first brutal hits were only for Frank. And tears escaped my eyes as he winced at each smack.

Why? Why did this have to happen to Frank? He did nothing wrong. This wasn't even supposed to happen to him. I felt under my mattress for a moment before bringing my hand back up.

In Ireland, there are guys. Guys that like to break into girl's rooms, and hurt them. I've been hurt twice before Avon bought me a black bladed dagger. It was a very good one, and this would be the first time I'd use it.

I aimed it at Elerna's mom's arm. I'd never kill somebody. Just hurt them.

Then I threw it. It didn't hit where I wanted it to. She moved to the left, and it missed, at least I thought so.

She fell backwards. I didn't notice anything else.

"F-frank, are you alright?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Are you?" He whispered, and I nodded.

"I have a dagger, and I threw it at her arm. I'm not going to kill people, it's so that I can protect myself, but I think I missed." Frank smiled, and looked behind him, then gasped.

"What?" He didn't answer. "Frank, what's wrong?"

"You didn't miss. Either you aimed wrong, or she moved. Because that knife, it went right through her chest." I sat up, and let out a scream of terror. Elerna's mom was lying on the floor, her eyes open wide, her mouth had blood dripping from the corners, and she had a hole in her chest. Blood soaked my floor.

"I didn't try! It was an accident! She was hurting you first! It was for protection! It's not my fault!" I screamed, and Frank pulled me towards him, and I sobbed and screamed into his chest.

A few minutes later police were inside my room, asking Frank and I questions. I was just out of it. It's not anything I was able to think about. My mind wasn't in the right spot.

Why was I so clueless sometimes? Why am I so stupid? Why do I do stupid and clueless things?
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! I updated on the same day as Kayleigh!
It's her turn anyway!
Let's see what happens next (yea... Elerna's mom is dead)!