Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Elerna

I have a feeling something is wrong. A gut feeling, lets say. Something you get when something tends to be wrong. We've been away for two days, and nothing happened. Absolutely nothing. Casey came with us. She decided to help me, because Chris is gone and all.

But that's the thing. Chris is gone, but he would normally come back. He always comes back. It's easy enough to do. We just never tried it before. But it's simple to do, very very simple.

So why hasn't he done it?

“Elerna, I have a bad feeling.” I looked over to see Sky just staring into the sky, a distant look in her eye. She could feel it too. I don't think Joey feels it, because he hasn't said anything. But then again, he might not. He was close to Chris, they were both male. It's easier to be closer to them when they're the same gender as you are.

“Me too, Sky. Me too. I mean, Chris should be back by now.” I blew my bangs out of face. I want to just cut them all away. They annoy me so much. And they remind me just so much of our mum.

“No, I don't mean like that. Well, yeah. But something isn't right. And it's not Chris. Can't you feel it? Something has gone wrong, and it's keeping Chris from us.”

Oh god, she's right. I can so feel it now. It's nothing good. No. Dammit. I don't like it, but it's something that I need to know. Because she's brought it up now. It'll be stuck on my mind all the time now.

I stood up, brushing the gravel from my jeans. I turned around to see Casey and Joey, playing in the park. She's so nice, occupying Joey. Keeping his mind off it. Keeping his mind off the fact that we've been sleeping outside, under bus shelters. But it doesn't matter. As long as we're away.

But now, we have to head back.

“Casey, Joey. We have to go now.” I watched as Casey helped Joey down from the climbing frame and they both came running over to us. Casey looked at me strangely.

“Where we going?” “We have to go back. We have to get Chris.” It wasn't the whole truth, but Joey was around. We try keeping to only the basic stuff around him. He doesn't need to know all this now.

She nodded, and we grabbed our stuff. We had to go back to London. Because that's where we last saw him. And that's probably where he'll be.

My thoughts went to Rayne, what she's doing. She's probably having more fun then me, and way less worrying then me. She lives with her parents, who look after her and Avon. Me, I'm now like the mother to Sky and Joey. I have to care for them, this was all my idea.

My stupid idea. I have the most stupidest ideas, ever.

But this one, just best the rest. Off the scale.

We didn't talk, we just walked. It wasn't far. We never travelled far. Because we didn't want to go too far from Chris. Because I didn't want to leave him there.

I need him, I can't do this by myself. And even though I'm technically not doing it by myself, because I have Casey, it's a lot. And I can't handle stuff like this.

The sun was beginning to set, but we carried on walking. Soon we would get back to London, busy London. Then we'd just stay where we did last time before looking for Chris.

Well that was what I thought. Until we got to the play where we last stayed. Chris was standing there, with a stiff looking adult. Someone from social.

He spotted us, and he just ran over to us. Before I could say anything, he dragged me away from the others, tears in his eyes.

“Chris, what's wrong? You're crying.” He doesn't cry. No, never. Not through any beating. But now, he's crying. Heavily.

“S-she dead Elerna! She's dead!” A lump formed in my throat, she. Could be two she's. “W-who?”

“Our mum! She's dead! They killed her! They killed our mum!”

Tear unwilling ran down my cheeks. She's dead. Our mum was dead, even though I said I hated her. She was still my mum. But the thing that got me was, 'they killed her'.

Who were they?

“C-chris, they who?”

He looked horrified and angered at the same time. Someone we knew. Someone we trusted.

“Your friend, killed our mother. Rayne killed her Elerna!”

Oh god, how could this happen? How could our mum be killed, by my best friend?

Why does this happen, to me all the time?

Everything bad. All the time.

But she couldn't of done that. Not Rayne. Not my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah, her death was a big shock to me.
But I loved it!! xD
Hehe, here's the reactions to it. Part one, anyway.
Your turn, Caity!!