Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

I couldn't believe what I had just done. My dad heard me screaming how I had done it on accident, how killing Elerna's mom wasn't what I wanted to do. I'm actually one of the best people in Ireland who can throw a dagger without missing (unless the target moves). And it's not like I tried to kill her on purpose.

Last time I told Elerna about the stalker boy climbing into my window, she told me to get something to protect me with. She said that if I was in danger, use it. She should know that, but it felt like something wasn't right.

"What if Elerna finds out?" I asked Frank, whispering.

"She told you to protect yourself, she didn't say not towards her mom. She was trying to kill you, you had the right to protect yourself physically. Stop panicking." He murmured.

"Can you please tell me what happened, ma'am?" An officer, Mr. Boom, asked. I know, Mr. Boom? Who's last name is 'Boom?' I shrugged.

"Well, she barged into my room while Frank and I were sleeping-"

"Who's Frank?" Mr. Boom asked, and I blinked before answering.

"My boyfriend... why?"

"Carry on."

"OK, she barged into my room and started screaming at me about where her kids were. My best friend and her siblings live with her, they ran away, and that women, the dead one, started beating Frank-"

"Who?"

"My boyfriend." Did he just ask this question again?

"Carry on."

"Yea, well, she started beating Frank for no reason, he protected me with his body, and so I grabbed the dagger that was under my bed, and tried cutting her arm, but she moved to her left, and it went right through her. I didn't mean to! I'm serious! I was just trying to cut her so that she'd stop beating Frank-"

"Who the hell is Frank?"

"I'm Frank!" Frank yelled at Mr. Boom, and then everything was quite.

"Oh, God." I sighed. "Mr. Boom, I just want to know if you'd be able to pic up my best friend. She's somewhere in England, and if her mom was looking for her kids here, then they should be in the London area, her mom hates London because of how busy it is, then people can see her screaming at her kids."

"What would her name be if you want her in your house? And when do you want them here?" He asked, finally! Something that made sense!

"Her name is Elerna George, her siblings are Chris, Joey, and Sky. I want all four of them to live here. Have you heard anything about them?"

"Yea," Mr. Boom sighed. "That Chris kid was caught running away from Social Services. They got him though, I guess I can bring them here."

He grabbed his keys for his cop car, and started to drive off. I leaned against Frank, and sighed.

"Do you think Elerna will want to kill me for killing her mom even though she beats her kids?" I wondered. Frank shrugged.

"It's possible, but you do know that Elerna is one tough chick, right?" He asked, and I laughed.

"Yes, Frank. I've known that for a very long time. She's my best friend you know." My cheeks had quite tears run down them, and I felt my body relax a little. "Frank, I think I did something wrong."

The thing that I thought I did wrong was telling Mr. Boom about Elerna and her siblings. How I wanted her to live with us so they had food, shelter, and care. But was Elerna willing to come to my house after her mom died? Was Mr. Boom going to tell Chris?

These were things I wanted to know. Frank held me up, I must have been slipping from his grasp.

"Rayne, relax. Everything will be alright." Frank whispered into my neck, "I promise."

"You'll keep that promise, right Frank?" I asked, and he nodded. "Yes."

"Can you guys come down here for a moment?" Mikey called from downstairs, I walked to the kitchen.

"What, Mikey?" Frank whined, and I looked around the room.

"Avon isn't in here."

"Where's my brother?"

"I'm right here." Avon called from his room, and I sighed in relief.

"Thought Elerna's mom killed you."

"No, but I just woke up." He yawned.

"From the commotion of Rayne killing Elerna's Mom? The officers? What woke you up?" Mikey asked, and Avon's eyes widened.

"You killed your best friends mom? No way! No, I woke up because I'm starving. Didn't here anything before that." Avon walked to the fridge, grabbed some bread, and started eating.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! Yes, I killed Elerna's mom!
A few chaps ago Elerna's mom called her 'Elerna George' so I took that as the last name.
If I'm wrong 'ooooopsaaaaaay' and stuff!
This is our 29TH CHAPTER! 30 is going to be SUPER amazing like all of Kayleigh's chaps!
Which reminds me...
YOUR TURN NOW KAYLEIGH!