Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

Geekie started to bark, and I had freaked out making myself fall backwards almost. Luckily, Elerna was behind me. She was looking at Geekie as if she were afraid, and she seemed to even look afraid of my tiny calm dog. He didn't jump or bark much, but then again he's a spaz.

Once again I was sitting on the floor, and Elerna was just sitting there looking at Geekie as he ran up to me. What was going to happen to us now? There were more screams as a owl hooted in the trees.

“Elerna, I just want you to know, if we don't make it. I love you like a sister.”

And being the annoying friend she is, she laughed at me. My eyes narrowed as she laughed harder.

“We're not going to die. And I'll prove that to you.” She stood up, grabbed a stick, and walked down the wet steps. I quickly followed her, and she was just standing in the rain. Staring at the source of where the noise was coming from.

“You can't seriously use that to defend yourself. You're crazy Elerna.” I hissed, and she laughed at me again. "I'm using it to scare them, watch"

Geekie walked up to me, and sat down. Watching Elerna walk over to a bush quietly. She knelt down behind it, turned towards us, winked, and snapped the twig, making the people scream.

Elerna was laughing, and I could here someone saying things not so quietly.

“Mikey, if we die, I've always loved you.”

“Frank, shut up.”

I walked up to Elerna, and touched her shoulder. That might not have been the best idea in the world, because 1) she lashed her stick into my face; 2) I fell forward screaming; and 3) I fell into the bush, being pocked by thorns, and Elerna fell onto me after trying to help me. Great!

It also didn't help that when I opened my eyes, both of the screaming guys were staring at us. My eyes widened, and Elerna rolled her eyes at me.

“Are you two okay?” The taller guy asked, he looked cold, but I nodded a little.

“Yup. We're frikkin' perfect.” I cheered sarcasticly, and the shorter guy laughed a little.

“Need some help?” He asked, and Elerna shook her head fevereshily.

“We're fine. No need for help.” If you don't know this, Elerna doesn't take help from strangers. I've just started being able to help her two years ago. It was a good party to, she had asked me to help clean up her mom's house when I visited her in England. Then she made it official that I could help her whenever.

“She's a bit stubborn. Help would be great, thanks.” I huffed, starting to lose my breath. Elerna's mouth opened, and I knew she'd be glaring at me for a while.

"Here," the taller one huffed, and pulled Elerna off me, I let out a sigh, but the rose bush thorns were still piercing me. It hurt!

"I'll help you." The shorter guy laughed, and I was pulled out of the horrid death bush. He went to pat my back, but I turned away quickly.

"Don't, there are thorns stuck in my skin. Be careful." I turned towards my barking dog, and suddenly I was sighing as the short guy pulled each thorn out of my back, arms, and head. It felt good to have them out.

Geekie ran up to me, and kept barking at the strangers. Elerna's hands were bleeding, but not as bad as my back probably.

"Sh, Geekie. Leave them be. No bark." I mumbled, and he stopped. But kept whining at least.

"You named your dog Geekie?" Shorty asked, and I laughed.

"Yea, he looks like he has glasses." Then he was pulling my hair up, and then it dropped.

"What are your names?" Elerna asked, and I heard her giggle. I had to look, and it didn't hurt to turn. Shorty got all the thorns out.

"Um, I'm Mikey, and that's Frank. We were camping with some friends, went to get some fire wood, and got lost. What are your names?" Hoody guy-Mikey-asked.

"I'm Elerna, and that's Rayne. I'm visiting her for a while, this is my fourth day so far." She smiled, and I could tell one thing.

She was actually flirting with Mikey, maybe. There would be only one way to find out, wait. But I'll have to admit, Frank looked hot. There was a scorpian tattoo on his neck, and I liked scorpians, the most poisonous bug-like creature alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
DONE! I hope you like it!
KAYLEIGH! It's your turn!
I used some parts from chap 2 to start this one just so you know!