Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

Something you may not know about me is that I hate seeing people I care about in pain. I hate it when people I care about suffer, cry, or get hurt. Most of all I hate how there are things I can't change in this world.

Like, I can't change Elerna's mind. Nothing I say will keep Mikey and Frank from leaving. And Elerna's siblings won't do what I ask them to do. Elerna was running after Mikey. Mikey was heading back to America. Frank was going back as well, but he promised to be back soon. Chris, Sky, and Joey were all in the backyard playing soccer.

This would be the perfect to finish everything. Nobody was in the house. Avon, Mom, and Dad were all at my grandmother's house. They noticed I was having a hard time and left me at home for the weekend.

Walking into my room, I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. It was time to write a sorry note to Avon, Mom, Dad, Elerna, Mikey, and Frank. This was it. I was ending everything soon. Tonight was my last night alive.

As I touched the pen to the paper the phone went off.

"Hello?" I answered. Who was calling on a Friday evening? Nobody but Elerna or my family called the house.

"Are you Rayne?" The person asked.

"Yes. Why?" I asked.

"Well, a friend of yours, a young Elerna, had gotten into an accident. She was hit by a car."

"Where is she? Can I see her? May I speak with her?" I asked frantically. Oh God... no!

"She's in a hospital. You can see her soon. And not right now. She's resting. She only has two broken ribs, a cracked skull, and is also suffering from blood loss. We'll email you the directions so you can see her." They hung up after I thanked them.

I called Mikey's cell. He wasn't in his plane until around eight tonight. It was only six.

"Hello?" Thank God he answered!

"Mikey? Elerna got in an accident. She got hit by a car. I'm going to see her tomorrow afternoon. I just wanted to let you know before you left for America. I'll keep you updated. Bye." I hung up before he could reply back. Right now wasn't a good time for me to talk for a long time. I called Frank and told him the same stuff, he said he was on his way back to my house before I could hang up.

I grabbed a knife, and started cutting my wrists. Elerna was suffering. She had lost blood. If I had been smart I could have stopped her from leaving and this wouldn't have happened. It was all my fault this happened!

When Frank got back to the house I had cut eight cuts into each arm. Frank cleaned and bandaged my wounds, tears in our eyes.

"Frank, she's hurt because of me." I mumbled.

"No, she's not."

"She is. If I had only stopped her from chasing Mikey she'd be fine. Safe." This day wasn't going well. I slowly slid my hands to the butt of my gun and aimed it at my head. "I'll die now, Frank. Tell Elerna and Mikey goodbye and I'm sorry. I love you."

And I pulled the trigger.

Only to find it empty.
♠ ♠ ♠
You thought I was going to kill her at the end... DIDN'T YOU?! 8D
Kidding. Sorry for the lateness. I had MAJOR writers block.
KAYLEIGH'S TURN NOW! 8D
Can we get the next chapters in before 3-5 months?