Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Elerna

The beeping, it was slow. Slow and crazy. What was it? Because it was really annoying, like the annoying where you just want to scream out for it to stop. Yeah, that annoying. I don't even know what I done to deserve this annoying. And my head kills. And my god do I feel dozy. Even though I think I'm asleep; darkness was a clue, you know.

I try thinking of what could have made me be in the darkness with the damn beeping. But I come up short. I remember faintly a car. Maybe I was in a car crash? But then who'd be driving? I tried to think about any people I would know. Do I have any siblings? I...I can't remember. I can remember someone though...Frank, I think, was their name.

Who the hell is Frank?

And what a name, Frank. I wonder whether it's short for anything. But then again, it might not even be their name. My head really hurts.

I remember being awake a bit earlier, still didn't twig on as to where I was. The beeping was annoying me just as much as all the white that was around....wait, white? I'm at a hospital? Oh god, I need to sit down. Why the hell am I in the hospital, even if I'm not in the hospital, then why am I in somewhere that it all white?

I'm pretty sure it's a hospital. Unless I'm dead, but then who was that person who was dressed in all white hovering over me, shining that damn bright light into my eye when I woke up for a while? Maybe it's death for you. Wait, if I'm in a hospital then that'd be a nurse, right?

Okay so; hospital with a nurse in, check. Something to do with a car brought me to the hospital with a nurse in, check. Someone called Frank (maybe) I knew. But that doesn't tie in with the car or hospital thing. Oh god, I'm damn confused. This is just screwed up thinking. Alright Elerna, just breathe. Okay, so that's my name I guess. Cause I remember that. Okay, so it's clearing up for me.

I have two names; Frank and Elerna. One's mine and I don't know whose the other. Wait....Geekie? A dog. So, Geekie is a dog's name? God, what a name for a dog. But then what a name Frank is. And Elerna. I mean, really?

I wonder what was going through my parent's mind when they named me. And I wonder whether they know about me being in what I think is the hospital. And Chris. Wait...Chris is...my brother? I have a brother...no wait...Joey. I have two brothers. Yes, two brothers; Sky and Chris. So I have more names; Chris and Joey to add onto Frank, Elerna and Geekie. And Sky. Oh wait...she's my sister, right?

Is that all? I don't know, maybe it is. But I still wanna know who this Frank person is if he isn't a family member. Oh wait...there's a Mikey person too. He knows...Frank? So somehow I knew either Mikey or Frank first in order to know the other person. Unless I don't know them and they're are just names I'm remembering. Sounds stupid though.

Okay so now there's Rayne too. She sounds like...I know her really well. A best friend maybe? Okay so, here's a list of names: Frank; Elerna (me); Geekie (dog); Chris (brother); Joey (brother); Sky (sister); Mikey (knows Frank); and now Rayne (possible best friend).

It's all clearing up now a bit, it's making sense. Except for Frank and Mikey and as to how I know them. Wait...Mikey..I've kissed him? So I like him? Well that's just screwed up then! So I know Frank through Mikey—no wait, Rayne and Frank are...together?

Looking up now it is. And it's good that it is. I wonder what they are all like, and I wonder how my parents are like. But it's strange, I can't remember nothing about them but I can remember everyone else. Maybe I don't have parents? Or maybe I don't talk to them? How old am I anyway? Wait, I'm sixteen.

I guess I don't talk to my parents but I do my siblings. Okay, I understand it all now. I'm just going to give my hurting mind a rest and sleep. Now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dude, I thought Caity was gunna kill her! But she didn't! Funny, Elerna got hit by a car and then Rayne tried shooting herself. Gosh, what did they do to deserve such horrible lives?!
Answer is me and Caity are the ones controlling them!! Mhahaha!
And damn, Elerna can't remember that her mum is dead and she hates both her parents?! Wow.
TEN DAYS!! No long months wait; I feel so proud!
YOUR TURN CAITY!