Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. Right now, that's what I felt like. I didn't know what I was going to get, but I knew I'd get something at some point. In the past day Mikey and Frank had almost left for the United States but came back because Elerna got hit by a car and I almost shot myself just to find the gun empty and now had eight four-inch scars on each wrist. Yes, all that had happened in just one day. Something that shouldn't have happened in such a short period of time.

I was currently getting ready to head to the hospital Elerna was in. Frank said he'd come with me for support, and Mikey was waiting in the car. He had mad up his mind when I called him. Saying he was going to see her as soon as possible.

What was going to happen when we saw each other? Was she going to have broken legs or arms? Would I just shun her away when I saw her laying helplessly in the hospital bed? How would she react to seeing me? Or me?

These questions were running in my head, ready to clash into one another.

"You ready?" Frank asked, standing in the doorway, just watching me stand there quietly.

"Frank, will she hate me?" I asked, tears threatened to fall.

"Oh, Rayne. Elerna could never hate you." He pointed out, wrapping his arms around me.

"Alright." We walked down to the car, and sure enough Mikey was sitting in the front seat looking very ticked off. "Sorry, Mikey."

"Thought you said it'd be quick. That was THREE MINUTES!" He hollored back.

"Relax. You can hit the gas if you'd like." And sure enough, he did. We were flying on the off-roads of my home town. Nobody used these streets, they knew it was a road you only went on if you wanted to die.

And sure enough, we were flying through the scenery. The hospital Elerna was at was in our sights in about ten minutes, not twenty if we had payed attention to the speed limit.

"Hurry! I want to see her!" Mikey yelled over his shoulder.

The women at the front desk told us the directions when we got there, and we ended up having to take the elevator up to the fifth floor, going down a long hallway, turning left into a shorter hallway, and walking into Elerna's room.

She was awake, and her eyes were staring out the window. A nurse was standing next to her bed, messing around with her IV. As she turned towards us, she poked Elerna's arm to get her attention. Elerna's pale, cut up face changed when she noticed the nurse. It was like a glare, a glare saying 'don't touch me'.

The nurse pointed at us. Elerna looked.

Tears filled my eyes as she just stared. She looked sick. So skinny, so small, her hair a jumbled mess, her eyes drooping, and it was as if she hadn't talked for days her lips were so dry and chapped.

"Elerna, they're going to be here for a little bit, alright? Alright." The nurse told her. Elerna nodded slowly.

It was quiet as the women left. Frank waved with a friendly smile on his lips and Mikey mumbled a sad hello.

And I walked towards the hospital bed, sat on the stool, and grabbed her hand in mine, and let the tears flow.

"Oh, Elerna. Elerna I'm so sorry. I should have stopped you from going after Mikey. I'm sorry." My voice was so shaky.

She squeezed my hand, and turned it to look at my cut up wrist. There was a sad, apologetic frown on her face. As if she was sorry for putting me through so much pain.

"I started cutting again. Right when I got the call you were here in the hospital." I took a deep breath, and then I heard her raspy voice.

"I remembered you this morning." Mikey and Frank stared at her as they sat in the couch under the window. Watching us.

"Really?"

"Yea. At first all I could think was Frank... just Frank. Who's Frank?" She mumbled.

"Frank's my boyfriend. He's here with me right now. Frank, wave to Elerna." He did as she looked at him. "And that's Mikey next to him. You're dating him, I guess. None of us are quite so sure."

"I'm Elerna. And my siblings are Chris, Sky, and Joy... right?"

"Yes. They're at my house sleeping. You lost contact with your father... and... and I murdered your mother to protect myself. I'm sorry about that."

"And Geekie?"

"That's my dog. You helped me name him a bit. You wanted to call him something weird, and that's what popped into our heads after drinking Monster and Roskstar."

"And then who are you?" She asked slowly.

"I'm Rayne. We're best friends. Almost sisters."

"Rayne..."

"Yes, Rayne."

"Can I go home now?" She begged, tears falling down her cheaks. "Wherever that is? The beeping is annoying and the people keep waking me up and want me to eat disgusting food to make me loopy."

"As soon as you're better, I'll take you home. But I'll stay here with you until then. I promise." And soon enough, we were hugging each other. Just sitting there in each others arms for a while, crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done! This was done the day AFTER Kayleigh's chapter so you better be happy! 8D
I'm actually glad we're back on a role. I was getting anxious of what would happen.
And now Kayleigh and I are currently talking about if we should write a sequel or not.
And if we do... what would the plot be? Well we're taking care of that... so keep reading! 8D
YOUR TURN KAYLEIGH MEH DEAR!