Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Elerna

I want my mum.

Mums are meant to be nice and warm and comfort you when you feel scared and lonely. They are meant to be there for you, making you naïve because they're there to correct your mistakes.

But then, why can't I remember my mum? I want to remember my mum.

Rayne said that my siblings are coming today. Maybe they'll tell me about our mum. And dad. And why we lost contact with him like Rayne told me. Rayne's told me a lot of stuff, she's helpful.

I don't know why, but suddenly I just wanted my mum and didn't want to talk to anyone else. Yes, it's freaking me out, I mean I'm sixteen meaning I should be a bit to old for thoughts like that, and the fact I can't remember my mum so I shouldn't want her, should I?

But oh no, I just have to be like this, bloody annoying with the thought that I do want her. Maybe I don't want her, but right now, I think I do.

“Elerna, your siblings are here.” The damn nurse, she keeps talking to me. Doesn't she get the fact that I don't want to talk to her? All she tried to get me to talk about is where my parents are, hello, I don't know. And what happened to me. Well, I think it was all a car accident, but considering she's a nurse, shouldn't she know?

Oh god, my head hurts with all these thoughts. This damn nurse is no bloody hell neither.

She left the room and three people came in the room, in replace to her. And I immediately recognised them as Sky, Joey and Chris. And I was so damn relieved to see them.

“God Elerna, what's happened with you? You look like hell twice over.” Chris said, coming over to the bed I'm confine to laying in. Joey came running over and climbed on the bed with me. Not very much comfy, but what the heck, he's Joey. It's always been different with Joey.

“And I feel a lot worse, trust me.” I said. Joey is really heavy, I've just realised that. Sure, I am laying in a bed, but he's well heavy. Maybe out of a bed he's not. Yeah, maybe. “What are we going to do Elerna? Chris ain't done jack about it yet, but Social's been in contact again. Dad's been asking after us, again. What are we menna do?” Sky asked.

Now would be a good time to know what exactly went on with our parents. Although, I won't be happy if I suddenly remember when they tell me. Damn won't be.

“Just because I'm out the loop, coz I've been knocked on the head, what's exactly...up with the parenting situation? I just...can't remember jack.” That actually came out more clearer than I first thought it would be. That's good then.

Chris raised his eyebrow, as if to say 'yeah right, you're having us on' and Sky just sighed and shook her head whilst still standing at the bottom of the bed. Why she's not sitting is beyond me, but maybe she prefers standing.

“Our dad's a scumbag and our mum was a tramp. And they're the nice words about them.” What did I say? Yup, remembering the stuff about our parents after being told, yeah, that's just happened. And no, I'm not a happy bunny. What, who the hell says that? Except, of course me, but really, happy bunny? God, listen to me.

“But they're saying that dad's changed. And if we don't go back, he'll take us to court. Even though he's all the way in England, and we're like in Ireland, he could still win. Coz we all know that courts and places never listen to teenagers on anything. And we'll just be branded liars.” Chris said, obviously not happy with what our dad was doing. “And on top of it, I've got Sky here nagging at me to give them an answer as soon as, about whether we'll come back now or whether we'll all be dragged through the process of having to go into foster homes, back in England, whilst the court case goes on, and the possibility of pissing dad off even more. Honestly, I now prefer staying with your friend. It's more of a simpler life.”

Great, oldest makes the decisions. Nice job, ain't it? Not. Especially after being hit by a car. So damn relaxing, ain't it? Huh, yeah.

“This is doing my head in. Why couldn't he just give in? Or at least, waited for like two years coz then I'd be eighteen yeah, and I could apply to be your guardians. Why does all this crap have to happen now? What the hell did we ever do to life other than exist.

“What are we going to do Elerna. I just want it all to stop. I can't deal with any more.” I looked over at Sky who was the one who just said that. I sighed. Great, I need an answer now.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been like ten days! Or something!
I'm still proud of me! :D
Caity's turn now!