Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

I wasn't sure what to do. Life wasn't getting any easier, and I had finally gotten Mikey and Frank to go back to the states for their tour. The only reason I got them to go, was because I promised to call them if anything bad happened.

That same day they left was the day that Elerna could finally come home. She could finally leave the hospital and relax at the house. I knew Chris was planning to convince Elerna that they needed to get their own house and leave but I told them that they had to let her rest for at least a month or so before they did anything.

Two reasons why I said that. The first was so that she could heal and think, the second was to help her get her memory back. There were pictures in an old album I had that would be able to do that, and I planned to get most of her memory back.

I had pictures of every time she came over during the summer. But I was going to show her the most recent ones. The ones for the past year.

"Hey, Rayne?" Sky whispered as she walked into my room.

"Yea?"

"Well... when you help Elerna get her memory back... will she know what she wants? Will she want to stay here or find a new home with us? Is she going to still love us or will she push us away like mama?"

My jaw dropped. Did she just say all that? Sky was pretty young, and to hear her say this was a shock. So young, so shy, so quiet. And yet she knew so much.

"She'll still love you. No matter what she remembers, she'll always love you. And if you want to find your own home, then she'll most likely do what's best and find a new home. I just want you all to stay here until she's better. Then you can leave." I sighed, and opened up the box full of pictures.

"That's the problem. I don't want to leave, and neither does Joey. Chris wants us to leave because he says it's 'unsafe' for us to live in this environment." She sat next to me. "What's that?"

"These? Well these are just some pictures from the past year of Elerna, Frank, Mikey and I. From the first day of summer to before she got in that accident."

"Oh... can I look?" I nodded my head. She held up a picture and smiled. "That's a good one of you both. You're both so pretty. I wanna be just like her when I grow up. Smart, snotty, thoughtful, caring, and yet she can be mean."

"Well, that's just Elerna for you." I handed her another. "Here, it's a picture of Mikey and Elerna. I got this one secretly. They were sitting out on the porch, and they looked so cute sitting next to each other."

"I like this one, too." Sky grabbed another, and I saw a tear fall from her cheek. "Can I have this one?"

"What is it?" She showed me. A picture of Elerna. "Of course you can!"

"Thanks. I'm gonna go to bed. I'm tired. Night, Rayne." And she wandered off with the picture.

Life seemed so cruel. What Sky had said earlier was still running around in my head. Joey and Sky wanted to stay, but Chris thought it was unsafe and wanted to leave. Well... that decision was up to Elerna. Hopefully she'd choose the best choice.

About ten minutes later, the 8 o'clock alarm went off, and a knock came from the front door.

She was home, finally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kayleigh's turn!
Hopefully this will work. Sorry for my lateness!