Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Elerna

Stupid Rayne. They could of just happily skipped away into the darkness and we could of got ourselves from this bush. But no, she had to frikkin' be all 'yes we need help. Don't mind the red head, she's stubborn' I mean, come on! Has she never met my family, actually she hasn't. Because I won't let her. Even though she stays at my house and everything, she has never once met my family. If she had done, gosh that wouldn't be good. My family are official the worst people ever. Literally. Which is where I get my traits from.

“Here.” Oh yes, just pull me off my friend. How does he not know I wasn't enjoying that position. Even though I wasn't. But how was he to know that. Stupid tall, tall person. He's not that much taller then me, but I just want to call him tall. I dunno why.

I watched as the smaller guy grinned down at Rayne. “I'll help you.” I could of helped her, but now looking at my hand I could see they were all bloodied. Just great.

When Rayne was out of the bush she winced. “Don't, there are thorns stuck in my skin. Be careful.” I couldn't exactly see what he was doing or going to do, but I could gather it was something to do with her back, seeing as she did land on her back so therefore thorns should be stuck in her skin.

I wanted to laugh as I watched the shorter guy pluck the thorns from her back. Poor Rayne, always make me laugh. Every time. I looked up to see the tall guy looking at me. I sort-of scowled. People looking at me freaks me out. But he was sort of.....tall. Okay, fine I meant nice. Pretty, cute. Wait wrong ones. I meant hot, fit. Them sort of stuff. I mean if he was cute, I couldn't think about that.

Geekie came running up to us and started barking. I think at the strangers, but because I was unfortunately standing right next to one, it seemed like to me as well, I tensed up. I heard him stifle a laugh. I just crossed my arms, annoyed. He's laughing at me!

“Sh, Geekie. Leave them be. No bark.” Funnily enough, he listened to her. Well did with the barking bit, but now started whining. Making more noise then barking, to me any way.

“You named your dog Geekie?” When the short one asked that, she laughed. My eyebrow short up under my bangs at that. Ooh, seems like someone might be flirting. “Yea, he looks like he has glasses.” I watched confused, as he lifted her hair up then dropped it.

I moved slightly away from the one who helped me up, now managing to look at all three of them.

“What are your names?” Geekie started sniffing the tall person's man place which made me giggle.

He looked at me, knowing that I was giggling at him. “Um, I'm Mikey, and that's Frank. We were camping with some friends, went to get some fire wood, and got lost. What are your names?” Huh, I only just realised that he's wearing a hood. But maybe it's because it is dark out and the hoodie looks dark.

“I'm Elerna, and that's Rayne. I'm visiting her for a while, this is my fourth day so far.”

Don't ask why I smiled when I said that, or why I even said that last bit. Because I honestly could not give you a proper answer. Because I don't know.

“Well, this is our second night here, yet somehow we managed to get lost now.”

Two words ran threw my head when Frank said that. Stupid people. I mean, you don't get lost on your first day. Yet you get lost on your second day. Doesn't make much sense to me.

“Well, we could help you back to your friends.” Rayne, why do you always have to offer to do nice things. Gosh.

“Rayne, what about the curfew?” So sue me, I don't really give a damn about the curfew, but I really don't want to go trekking around with two guys who I don't know, one who laughed at me. I don't take too kindly to people that laugh at me.

“But they're lost. We have to help them.” No we don't, and you know it Rayne. You just want to watch Frank, because someone has a crush. And I damn right know it, seeing that face that she has on now.

“You know, if we were in England, I would leave you too Rayne. I would just walk home. But no, I'm in Ireland. So you're lucky.” They wouldn't last in England, lost during the night. No joke.

“I know. But you're in Ireland, with my rules. So suck it up.” And I do, every single time I come to Ireland. Which is nearly all the time, because Rayne is my best friend. And also it's better then being with my family.

“Yeah, yeah. Rules. I dunno how you live by them.” She just rolls her eyes before turning to Frank and smiling at him. Yeah, just cause you like him. There was small talking between them, which I didn't tune into before Rayne motioned for me to fall as her and Frank walked ahead. I hope this doesn't take long.

“You don't live by rules?” I nearly jumped when I heard Mikey next to me. A scowl came on my face. Dammit, people don't normally make me jump. Well, he didn't but he nearly did.

“Nope.” I saw from the corner of my eye his face turned slightly confused. Gosh, I've only just noticed hispretty eyes. Whoa, snap out of it Elerna.

“So your parents don't give you any rules? And neither does your school?” I had to snort at the first one. That thought makes me laugh at the mere mention of it.

“Don't make me laugh. With my family, no rules. Not like we would listen any ways. And school has never really mattered. We're not going to get anywhere in life, so why try.” My family have got nowhere in life. No jobs, because my parents are never good enough for them. So we live off child benefits. I wish people would hire them.

“With that attitude, you won't get anywhere.” I rolled my eyes. Jeez, if he's all 'if you don't do this' then I won't talk to him full blank.

“Bite me. Anywhere is nowhere.” I watched as Rayne turned around, smiling.

“You would like that wouldn't you Elerna.” My scowl just grew on my face. Damn her, I will get her back. Thank god I don't blush.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done Caity!! Take it away now!