Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Elerna

I was finally out of the hospital, Chris was there with me when I was released. He kept going on about how I needed to make a decision. Doesn't he know I've just been hit on the head? He's giving me a killer headache already.

“You're not going to give in to what dad's doing, are you? You're going to say that we're staying here, right?”

“I don't know, okay Chris? Is that what you want to hear? I. Don't. Know. I've just come out of hospital, I've got you on my back, I've hurt my best friend so much. What am I menna do? Know all the answers like they're on the back on my hand?”

He just shrugged his shoulders which made me roll my eyes as we walked up to the house. Sometimes I really do wish that I weren't the oldest. Being the damn oldest means I have to make all the decisions, and if I make the wrong one, I could end up being hated.

And I can't deal with that, you know?

“Whatever decision you do make Elerna, I know it'll be the one you think is best. Even if I don't like it. Because that's all you do, try and think of what's best for us. God, I'm really glad I ain't the oldest. You got it hard.”

I just rolled my eyes again before punching his arm hard. Using my other hand, I knocked at the door. And about under five seconds, the door was opened. Rayne was there.

“Hey Elerna. Chris.”

He just nodded before going past her and into the house. I smiled at her before coming in the house with her.

“How are you feeling? Tired? Does your head hurt? Do you need to sit down?”

Oh god, she sounds like the old Rayne. I'm glad I do remember her, I really am. Why would I want to forget my best friend? I don't ever want to think about her, never.

“No, no. I'm fine Rayne, honest.”

She just nodded as we went upstairs and into her room. It looked...familiar. And then I remembered it. I never stayed in here though, never. I had my own room.

“I want to help you get all your memory back, Elerna. Okay?”

I just nodded, I didn't want to tell her that I could remember almost everything. Why should I? Ruin the time she wants to spend helping me? She's my best friend, why the hell would I do that?

She showed me all these pictures, who the hell takes this many pictures is beyond me, but she does show me a lot of pictures. Of me and her. Me and Mikey, I know for sure. And even some of me and Frank. Crazy thing is, most of them were of over the summer.

Honestly, who the fuck takes that many pictures over one summer?

But still, she means well, and I know that. She's my best friend, and I'm hers. We're known each other for a long time, and probably will for a long time afterwards.

“Rayne, I gotta say something.”

I think, only say I think coz if it's the wrong one, that I ain't got it, that I know what my decision is now.

“Yeah Elerna?”

“I love you, really Rayne. You're the bestest friend anyone could ever wish for. Hell, you've been my only friend for such a long time. You've put up with everything about me, my moods. My bitching, me hating stuff and everything. And you've never once complained. And then, when stuff started happening, you took me and my siblings in. I could never be more grateful then I was, and still am now.”

She laughed and hugged me. Rayne..I don't remember her being someone who hugged, but maybe that's my memory. Maybe she is a hugger, I don't know.

“You're my best friend too Elerna. You've always been my best friend.”

I really hate, hate, bloody hate being the oldest.

“And from that Rayne, that's why I've realised that I can't take you for grantage anymore. I've got to start being realistic now, stopping doing what I want and thinking about everyone else. It's only a matter of time until we get legally taken back to England, and placed either back in our father's care or a foster home. I've known that for a long time, I just never wanted to think about it.”

I saw her face, she looked upset. I didn't want to leave, but I'm being realistic and thinking ahead instead of just going on instinct. Rightfully, we never should have came here either. I think they get gave us leeway because of the fact our mother had just died.

“Joey and Sky don't want to leave, she told me.”

“I can't just think about only them two. I have to be grown up for once, and buck up my ideas. Do you understand Rayne? Think about it, if this was you and Avon in our places. Sure, there's only two of you and not four, but think about it. Would you really do all this to him? Or would you do what I'm doing now, making less trouble for us. I have to take my siblings back home, and this time, I have to stay until I'm eighteen.”

I don't know whether that's the best decision I've ever made.

Or the worst.
♠ ♠ ♠
I still don't know whether we're doing that sequel or not! :D
But it''s Caity's turn to update!
AND WE NEEDA TALK!