Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Elerna

It was the worst decision, I knew it. Not just because I had Sky and Chris bitching to each other in my ear right this moment, but because I've finally came to my sense. Shocking, isn't it?

But I came to my sense in the fact that I could have fought about going back to our dad. Chris is old enough too, I'm pretty sure Sky's old enough to be heard by the ignorant social, the only person who wouldn't be is Joey. But there's enough of us to speak for Joey.

“I can't believe you were so selfish Chris!”

My thoughts were interrupted by Sky shouting at Chris. I was being so sick of Sky recently, yes I get that she didn't want to leave Rayne's house because she liked it there and everything, but it's not just her. She's the kid here, she's younger then both Chris and I, so therefore she'll always be the kid. But right now, she's pushing her luck.

“Oh grow up Sky.” When I said that both her and Chris looked over to me, Sky looking really shocked because I don't normally speak to her like this.

“All you do is moan, whinge, whine and bitch, Sky, and to be honest with you all, I'm getting sick of it. Yeah sure, our mum hated our guts but she's dead. She's never coming back, no matter what. And yes, our dad's a horrible person who we hate too. But I'm sorry, it's not my fault so stop acting like as soon as you click your fingers I'll come running to do what you want!”

Chris was even looking shocked because I never blew up like this. But to be honest, I'm giving up. It's why I told Rayne we were leaving, because technically we are, because I agreed with our dad.

“Who have you all had to look after you when needed? Who's the one who cared for you when the two people who should have done didn't? ME! I did, and did I ever get a thank you for it? No! Did I ever do anything just for me? No, everything that was done involving you guys, I done for us all. Yes, that even means what I done now. Which is, coming back to our dad.”

Of course, that didn't get a warm welcome, not that I expected it to though. But honestly, I could care less. Actually, I don't care at all.

“You what? I thought we were just getting away from there Elerna, not going to that bastard,” Chris fumed. Yeah, fume as much as you like, I don't give a damn.

“How could you Elerna?! After all he's done to us,” Sky's response didn't faze me either. None of theirs would.

“Grow up you two! Did you honestly think that we'd be allowed to live alone? I'm only sixteen! I'm legally not allowed to live by myself unless one of my parents give me permission and I'm certainly not allowed to look after minors on my own! Did you really not stop to think about what's legally allowed? Sooner or later, we would have been taken from staying with Rayne, whether we were willing or not. Of course, stupid me, thought it would be better to coming willingly rather then forced. But like usual, I'm the bad guy here! And I've had enough!”

I know that in a little while, around ten minutes I think it is, our dad is going to be here. The social person with him too. And they're not going to listen, the social people that is, to us saying how bad of a father he is because they simply won't believe us. And our dad is going to be deemed 'suitable' to be our carer, and that'll be the end of it all.

We'll be back where we started, only, minus our mother.

Chris just sat on the floor, his elbows resting on his knees and his hands holding his head. “Why does this all happen to us? What did we ever do?”

And my answer? We were born. That's what we're guilty of, being born.

Now we were going to be living with one person who punishes us every day for what we're guilty of. And there is nothing we can do about it, other then take it.
♠ ♠ ♠
WE'RE DOING A SEQUEL.
Yup, we actually worked something out, finally got round to talking. :)
We have Caity's chapter next, then my last one, then Caity's last one, and the story's last one before the sequel! :D
We have big plans! Mhahaha!