Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Rayne

Hell. That's how you could describe my life right now. Why? Well, that's what if felt like of course. My father hated me; my mother was worried about me; my brother wanted me to go to a mental house; my best friend and her siblings left to live with their brutal father; and me?

Well, I was going to Hell in every religion. And that's saying something, because I'm the craziest atheist out there.

My father had actually decided that it was time for me to leave, to be abandoned, for me to not exist in his household any longer. I'm going to warn you, if you think that I'm going to leave my house quietly, you are so damn wrong... or your more right then I know.

"Rayne get your ass down here this second!" My father called up the stairs. He hasn't been in the best mood ever since my suicide attempt. Why? Well his only daughter, his stupid daughter at that, wanted to die and hadn't been able to succeed.

"Coming." I mumbled, even though he couldn't hear me.

"We have a plan for you, and you probably won't like it, which doesn't matter to me because I want you out." He hissed when I got to the bottom step.

"What's that?"

"Your mother and I have agreed to send you to a mental institute. It'll be absolutely horrible for you, but I don't care. I want you out, out, OUT!" He screamed. All I could do was nod my head, and agree to go.

Mother wasn't happy, I knew she wanted what was best for me, but she didn't want me to go to the loony bin. That wasn't what she had ever wanted for any of her children.

I walked up the stairs to see Avon. He didn't look very happy at the decision, but he had decided to help me pack for the trip.

"Rayne, you'll write to me or call me... right?" He finally asked as we finished up the packing. I looked at him, tears were dripping down our cheeks.

"Of course I will. Can you do me two small favors?" I asked.

"What is it?"

"First, you have to be strong and brave. Make sure you don't get into any trouble like me. When they drop me off, I want you to be the one who drops me off, not mother or father. Mother wouldn't be able to handle it, and father won't care at all. Promise me this." He nodded.

"Good, second of all, I want you to call Frank and tell him what's going on here. Listen Avon, I love him so much, and I won't be able to tell him, I'll fall apart if I do. Can you do that?" Again, he nodded.

"Thank you, thank you so much." I whispered, not able to look at him as I said this. Afraid that maybe I would actually see death coming out from his soul if I looked into his eyes.

After packing, we walked downstairs with my suitcase full of clothes and valuables. If anybody thought they were going to take away my stuff, they were so wrong.

"Ready?" Mother asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be. But then again, nobody is ever ready."

I gave my mother a final hug goodbye, and got into the back seat of the car with Avon and my father. Aunt Mari had decided to come down and watch over my mother while we were gone.

"You are going to go to Hell someday, Rayne, and I'll be dancing on your grave if I am still breathing." My father, so cruel, chuckled.

All I could do, was look out the window, and watch my house disappear from my eyes for the last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kayleigh's turn!
Sorry for the lateness, but I wanted it to be an excellent chapter.
Alright, two chaps for Kayleigh, one more for me. Then SEQUEL TIME! 8D