Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Elerna

I was not expecting what I got when the social person arrived. I thought that, well, at least he'd be a nice person and be concerned about settling us in with our dad and everything. And what do I get? Him just come out blank and say I'm no longer a part of this family.

Well of course, not literally in them words, but more like, these words: 'Elerna, your father feels that you are a danger to your younger siblings, and from what I've heard about you, I have to agree. After a lot of talking over, the only safe place for you to go would be a girls' home, for girls that are both a danger to others and unstable.'

Cheeky, right? I know. However, I went fucking skits when they told me that, and considering what they were saying, that I was a danger, going skits probably wasn't the best idea I've ever had.

“I'm the danger?! I'm the fucking danger?! He's the one who doesn't care about us, and I'm the one who's getting the blame for it?! I've done everything for my siblings and I'm being treated like I've done nothing?”

My temper wasn't a pretty sight now, and I felt like being violent, just for a moment though. I weren't, thankfully. Although, for now that is. My dad held a smirk on his face and the social person just stood there, shaking his head.

“You can't even keep your temper in control, this just supports the decision to send you away for some help.”

Getting the feeling that you've just lost it isn't such a great feeling, and it's not a good thing to feel when you've got someone from the social here wanting to put you in a psycho house because of lies that you dad has told them.

“You can't do this! You're leaving a monster with a young boy, they're minors and you're leaving someone who's never gave two tosses about them to care for them! This isn't fair!”

My dad made a big mistake, he moved slightly which meant I could have a clear direct shoot at him. Which I took, by lunging at him.

Yes, I know, it's one of the worst mistakes I could have ever made, but I wasn't thinking straight right now.

“You monster! I'll kill you!” I screeched at him.

I wasn't on my dad any longer, the social guy had managed to pull me off. It didn't change the fact that I was still screeching at him.

Chris came running down the stairs; Sky and Joey were upstairs. All three of them had been ordered upstairs when the social guy and our dad came in.

“What are you doing?! Get off my sister!”

“Chris, get back upstairs now!” Our father barked at him.

Chris turned towards him and bared his teeth. Almost like a dog, just not as intimidating as one would be. I honestly don't know what he was playing at.

“Elerna, what's happening?! What's he done now?”

Even though there was only four us in the room, it was getting kind of noisy. Our dad was still trying to tell Chris to get back upstairs; I was threatening to kill our dad; Chris was questioning what's going on; and the social guy...well he's just shut up.

“He's a liar! A bloody big liar!”

“Elerna, you shouldn't accuse your father of something he's not, it's not a nice thing to do.”

That got Chris' attention, and he snapped his eyes over to the social guy, behind me.

“She's not lying! He's a monster, a liar, and doesn't give a crap about us.”

“She's poisoned the boy's mind, she really is dangerous.”

A van pulled up outside, I realised it was a van for me. A van to take me away. Because of the man who I call my dad.

“You can't take her away, without her we'll have nothing! She's done everything for us!”

I took advantage of the social's guy loose grip on me and broke free of them and charged at my dad. The table next to him held something sharp, I grabbed it.

I wasn't going to use it, I swear. It was just...there. I just had to grab it, not use it maybe, but just grab it. However, when I reached our dad I felt myself being pulled back.

“No, let the fuck go of me!” I screamed, thrashing around.

There was just a lot of screaming going on at the same time; Sky and Joey were down and were trying to reach me. Our dad was shouting at them and Chris was becoming more and more worked up. Like I was.

However, when I was dragged outside, I felt something prick my skin and before I knew it, I was being bundled into the back of the van and out cold.

Heading towards my hell; a girls' home for the unstable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohmygod, this is it!
My last chapter of this story, Caity's doing the last one and then we got the sequel to do!
You have no idea how bloody excited I am for this! :D
Take it away Caity!